Chapter 30

I was shocked and heartbroken.....
Y/N.... Please Don't say that.....I know you love me....or even if you don't please don't say to stay away from you....let me stay beside you.... at least give me a chance....- I said, stepping close to her as tears started flowing down my eyes.

I said what I have to say.....now please get out of here she said looking away. I----- GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE JUNGKOOK!! - She shouted for the first time which I never imagined.

Her voice was confident yet full of pain. Jungkook..... please go.... I'll talk to her- I saw Mico entering the room....maybe she heard her Scream. I just nodded and after taking a last look at Y/N's emotionless face I stepped out of the room.

Mico's POV
How are you Y/N? - I asked. Better - She replied in just a word. Okay.....what happened with Jungkook?- I asked. I don't want to talk....I want to rest for now- She said.

No....you have to talk .... You know he loves you yet you shouted at him and said those cruel words.....I know you also love him then why!? - She asked.

Mico get out- She said looking away. No Y/N...I----- Why the hell didn't you tell me that I was married? Why the hell didn't you tell me that he was a monster whom I married? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME THAT HE WAS A LOOKALIKE IF JEON JUNGKOOK!? - She shouted and finally burst into tears and her body trembling in fear.

Listen to me Y/N..... Doctors told me not to give you tension....it might have affected you alot...- I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back sobbing.

When the first time I saw Dr. Jeon, I also was shocked and scared thinking that it was that monster Jeonguk but after I saw how much he loves you and who he really I was was sure that you'll be in great care with him.....please Y/N...he loves you alot..... don't push him away from you- I said caressing her head.

Mico.....I am ruined....my soul and my body is all ruined by that monster.....after knowing all this I can't destroy Jungkook's life. He is an angel and I can't be a disaster in his life.....I am the worst person for him and I don't deserve him....

I can't go back to him......