Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV
I came back home and got fresh. Finally I can sleep properly, my heck and back hurts by sleeping in that position.....but I am glad she had a good sleep yesterday night - I said smiling to myself.

I laid on the bed and scrolled the phone for few minutes. I was about to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. I decided to ignore it. It didn't stop, 2....3....5...7 calls came which actually made me worried.

I picked up the phone to see it was. It was Jimin hyung. I was about to call him when I got another call by him. Hello? Hyung what happened---- Where the hell were you!? Why weren't you picking up my phone!- He shouted.

Sorry I was asleep....what happened? - I asked. Y/N, her Blood pressure is fluctuating too much....a women said that she was having a nightmare and after waking up from the nightmare she blacked out. Even though she is still unconscious her BP is fluctuating too much! - Hyung said.

Wh.....I am coming!- I said and disconnected the call. I took my coat and drove towards the hospital. Jungkook! Fast here!- Jimin hyung said from a distance.

After filling my entries I ran towards him. Where is she?- I asked. Hobi hyung is trying to cope up with her BP as he is specialist in that field as well. Come- He said opening a door.

Usually when something like this happens we stay away from the patient and let the doctor work but for some unknown reason I went and sat next to Y/N holding her hands tightly. Don't worry Y/N, hyung will save you..... don't you let go the hope hmm? - I said.

Holding her hands for 10 mins hyung finally said - She is out of danger now. The nightmare must be something too real that she can't take hold of it. It also happens sometimes when the patient is trying to remember too much and it was something too stressfull.

It can happen in the process and that's why we have to keep her under observation till she remembers the stressing parts of her memory. I nodded and Jimin and Hobi hyung went out of the room talking. I still do let her hand go.

Without realising few drops of tears rolled down my cheek....why did I cry for her? Didn't I knew that this happen? Was I too afraid to lose her? Even so then why though? Isn't she a regular patient like most of people are here?