Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV
Suddenly Y/N woke up with all sweat and nervousness on her face. I went near her and asked - Y/N? Are you alright? What happened?

Without any second thoughts she hugged me and I did the same. After 2 minutes she moved back as she calmed down.

So.... sorry for that doctor, I was having a nightmare mare....- She said looking down at her hands. Ah..... it's okay? Are you okay now?- I asked. Hmm- She said and nodded.

Doctor? She always call me Mr. Jeon or Jungkook. Why is she Calling me so formally today?- I thought.

Let me check your vitals hmm?- I said as she just nodded. While checking her pulse and other things I asked - If you want you can share with me about your nightmare.....

I.....I was being abused and r@ped ..... I can't see that person's face but his lower part of the face was so familiar as I have seen that person 100 times. It's the same I saw that day as well.....he looked like a psychotic person who is obsessed with me....I don't know if it's just a dream or if this was what really happened with me....- She said and started sobbing.

I quickly hugged her from side and said - Don't worry....it doesn't matter if it happened or it's the dream ..... What matters is that you are safe now....hmm? You are with me so you don't have to worry about that- I said smiling.

She smiled and said - I wanted to talk to you about something doctor. I.....I want to move out of the hospital.....I don't want to be here anymore.

B....but why? Do you remember something?- I asked. No .....but I think being in the hospital is also not gonna benifit me. I got to know that you are paying for my hospital bills and I am sure the bill isn't less in a hospital like this.

So I don't want to take more from you....just help me once more and that's it.....I just want to rent an apartment so that I can live and start working somehow.... I'll pay you back for everything.

If I'll see my surroundings then maybe I'll be able to find more about my past and if I can't then I can move ahead - She said smiling and no words came out of my mouth.

I....I--- If you are a doctor then please get ready my medical discharge papers I'll leave tomorrow.... Thanks for your help these days... I'll sleep now- She smiled and layed on the bed and her back faced me......

Are you really gonna leave me Y/N....?