Chapter 6

How did I end up being here?- She asked.....

I can't just say that how cruelly she was being raped and how I had an accident with her......but what if she understand her condition?

We'll talk about that as well but there are few important things which has to be completed urgently. Please we ask for your cooperation - I said thinking to pass the question she asked.

She sighed and said - Okay but after that I want the answers as well. I nodded and started asking her the question for both hospital and personal purpose, I mean so that I can know about her and about if I can lie to her or not.

Your name? Kim Y/N
Age? I mean what was your age in 2018? 20 years
Your residential address? XXXXX in Daegu
Family members?- Mother, Father and a brother
Their names? - Kim Jihoo, Kim Suho and......and......I.....I am not able to remember my brother's name though I remember his face
Don't worry they are a part of amnesia, you'll remember these details soon.
Now tell what were you studying? I mean your education - I asked.
I was in second year of medical - She said.

Why! Just why was she a medical student!? That too second year.....she would know exactly that she was raped.....and if I tell her now she can have a mental instability.....in what kind of situation I am - I was thinking when her voice interrupted my thoughts.

Is that all doc?- She asked. One more thing, do you remember the phone no. Of your parents?- I asked. She nodded and said - Almost....I can't remember only one digit.

It's okay just tell me - I said started scribbling on the paper. 9875xxxxx...
I don't remember the last digit, it's my father's no.

Okay, you rest I'll come back soon to check on you, till then rest properly and don't stress you mind and body hmm?- I said and left before she can question me again.

I hastily called Jimin hyung while sitting in the car. Hyung...? - I asked as my voice almost waver. Jungkook!? What happened? - He asked panicking as he sensed that waver in my voice.

Hyung, Y/N, my patient was a medical student, she would surely know what happened to her once she look at herself.....I don't know what to do....in one way or other she has to know and if she knows now when she has so much pressure of remembering everything, I fear that it can affect her mind....

Kookie.....what we learnt? Never get attached to the patient.... it's our work to make patience aware even though it's cruel, just tell her, if she is a medical student she'll understand it as well. And if she can't handle......then it's up to her fate, hmm? Go and tell her you can do it!-He said as I just hummed.

Somewhere else......
Someone's POV

I slowly opened my eyes with a heavy head. I slowly rubbed my head which was paining and found blood. Last night's scenes flashed infront of my eyes as I regained full concious. My blood started to boil as I started throwing things here and there.

JUST WAIT Y/N, THIS MUCH TORTURE WASN'T ENOUGH FOR TOU HUH? I'LL JUST TORTURE YOU TILL DEATH WHERE YOU'LL DIE SLOWLY BEGGING TO GIVE. YOU DEATH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! YOU MESSED UP WITH KANG JEONGUK!!!