Chapter 31

No Y/N, you aren't ruined..... don't think about yourself like that....it was all that monster's fault to lure you in that marriage. You were naive but it wasn't your fault....please Y/N don't think like that about yourself.

I don't want to talk about it Mico....my decision is final.....I don't want to love him or anyone else.....I know he is a good person but I don't have any faith in love anymore. I want to stay away from all those things. Please help me out of here and let me live somewhere out of South Korea.....I don't want to be here....I don't want to breathe the same air as that monster.... please!!!- She said and again burst out crying.

Okay ....okay!! Don't cry..... I'll try to do what I can.....but at least you should tell Jungkook why you did this to him--- No! I can't.....I want him to hate me....or think evil of me or anything but not love me anymore....it would be easier for him to forget me..... please..... promise me you won't say anything to him- She said pleading.

I just nodded sadly.....afterall it was all her decision and her life....I can just persuade her to an extent. Okay.... I'll see the discharge paperwork.....take rest till that time - I said and left the room.

Y/N's POV
When Mico left the room I layed on the bed and started crying. I don't want to leave you Jungkook....but I have to....I have to let you for your own good....I hope you understand and never forgive me.... hate me all you want but never stay sad....

Suddenly the door flies open revealing 2 men. One was wearing a doctor's uniform and the other was wearing black leather jacket. Both were wearing masks and have Guns in their hands. Wh....what do you want!? - I shouted when the one in black outfit came near me and cover my mouth.

Don't do anything to her, boss wants her alive- I heard a voice which sounded familiar yet I wasn't able to recognise it. Here I'll hold her, you tie her hands - The person in the doctor's uniform said.

As the leather jacketed person was tieing me Mico came back! Oh no! She is pregnant! Mico looked at the scene horrified. And turned around to call for help but the leather jacketed person grabbed her from behind and pulled her in the room.

While fighting a bit his mask came off and I remembered it was one of JEONGUK's bodyguards....he found me. I can't leave this woman here, she saw my face- The leather jacketed person said.

But...she is pregnant! We should let her go!- The doctor in uniform said with concern as if he really didn't want Mico to go with us. Shut up Brian, they saw my face not yours and I am gonna take her with me.... I'll kill her later- He said smirking evilly.....