1.Office

It's morning six...

Kim Taehyung's routine starts everyday at the same time. Like everyday, today Tae woke up alone on his bed, get done with his morning routine, got ready for his boring work, had his breakfast which he prepared himself. Locked his single bedroom apartment and started to his office..

KimTaehyung, a 24 year old normal low level employee working under Jeon's groups of companies. He is in
Computer department. He is an invisible employee, who got only noticed by very few of his colleagues.

It's been two months in Jeon's company... Still, Tae won't volunteers in any of the company's programs, he won't stay for parties and other get together. And most definitely he won't make friends. His only close person in office is Rosé, who is his immediate superior , his mentor and only friend.

After lunch...

Tae and his superior Rosé is leisurely talking in the cafeteria, Tae wanted to ask Rosé about their Chair person Jeon for long time. He thought today is the good day to start with his work..

" Our Chairman... Mr. Jeon!! , Can we meet him?!"

" Are you kidding me Taehyung?! We can't easily meet him... he is a big shot... it's been five years in this company... I met him once or twice, I met him last year in our company annual meet. You are just a fresher, how can you meet him?!! "

" I'm kinda his fan... Joined in this company to meet him.. Help me noona"

" Fan??!! You haven't seen him but you became his fan??!! Impressive... "

" I haven't seen him... Yes! But I know well enough about him.. Please noona help me.. "

" It's impossible for our pay scale to meet him... you have to do some extraordinary thing to get attention of our CEO, Park Jimin. He is th only friend of Mr. Jeon. May be he can help you..."

" PARK JIMIN!!! "