12. Submit!

Taehyung is sitting in the garden gazebo , Jungkook is looking at him from his room's glass window, Jimin came to Jungkook

" Kookie!! What are you looking at???!! Ohhhh!!! You are looking at my gift??!! " Jimin asked.

" Gift??! " Jungkook exclaimed.

" Yeah... You wanted him I brought him here for you... He is my gift for you... Besides...He is not just some employee... He is kinda my friend... Handle with care... "

" No.... He is not your gift... He is My posession...!!! My dessert!! My doll!! He is mine from the minute I laid my eyes on him..." Saying that Jungkook licked his lips hungrily controlling his urge to touch Taehyung.. Jimin noticed Jungkook's thirst for Tae.

" Uffff!!! Hungry bunny!!! Don't eat him alive... When did you get laid Or brought a girl last time? "

" Last week!! Still I Didn't get laid... Just brought a beautiful university girl... But thoughts of my doll made me allergic to girls.. I want him....only him... "

" Jungkook!!! I'm serious.... He is just an innocent boy... I'm afraid to leave him alone here tonight... You won't rape him right?! "

" I would have... If I want him only once.. I don't think taking him once would quench my thirst for him... I never felt anything like this for anyone before... Don't worry... I'll take it slow with him... " Jungkook said without taking his eyes off from his posession.

" You've Gone crazy Kookie!! I pity that boy!!"

" Crazy??!! He is all over my mind....Look at him.... Damn!!!His ass!! "

" He is literally sitting on a bench, how can you see his ass from here... "

" He was standing looking at the mountains view just before you came here... "

" So!! He was looking at the mountain view, and you are looking at his ass view??! "

" Yeah!!! Eyes see what it desire most!!! " Jungkook said and let a big hungry sigh looking at Taehyung and Jimin looks at Tae and he let a sigh thinking...

God save his view!!!

While Jimin and Jungkook discussing the beautiful view of Taehyung, he is enjoying the original natural view around the house, The mountain before him and the landscape behind him are in the edge of strom, the dark clouds covered the whole place and it's going to pour any minute..