34. Serial killer

Jungkook is yelling at the crying Taehyung standing under the single cherry blossom tree near the rock . Both of them are arguing near Elle's resting place. Tae is uncontrollable crying thinking about the last minutes of Elle and the future of his daughter.

Jungkook is still arguing that he won't let go of both Tae and Veni. Taehyung felt helpless and he argued back. Jimin standing in the window and watching their argument from farm house. He can understand the argument even though he couldn't hear it from that distance.

Sudden change of air in that hill peak where they are arguing, the place being a unpredictable mountain terrain a thick dark cloud is fastly approaching the peak from far

Sudden change of air in that hill peak where they are arguing, the place being a unpredictable mountain terrain a thick dark cloud is fastly approaching the peak from far. Only Jimin could see that, he knows it going to pour on them but he couldn't leave playing Veni alone. It's a complete calm before the storm in the place.

" Kim Taehyung!!! You both are mine to protect... You don't have any say in this!!! That's final!!! Don't talk against me!! " Kookie yelled and pulled Taehyung in for angry kiss to prove that Tae is still his prisoner

" Jk... Mhhh.... Take your hands off me.. Mhh... Hyung ggg!! Hmmm.. Mmmghhh.. Sto... Mmmmhhhggg!! "

At first Taehyung resisted the kiss pushing Jungkook back tilting and shaking his head here and there while wiping his tears, but Kookie didn't gave up, he held Tae's chin really tight while tackling his hand behind him with other hand, he pushed Tae back to lean on the rock and started kissing him hungrily. In the end of the struggle Tae melted in to the forced kiss.

With every suck to his lips Kookie tried to comfort Tae in his own way, his tight grip loosen gradually and his lips placed every peck gently on Tae's tender lips. Subconsciously Tae took both his hands to Jungkook's strong shoulders and pulled him more in for kiss. Suddenly Jungkook felt a hard blow on his chest.

Tae pushed Jungkook back in guilt when his fingers felt the word Elle on the rock. When Jungkook fell back Tae tried to leave the place in hurry. Kookie pulled Tae's shirt collar and Tae stumbled back both of them fell behind the rock when the cloud started drizzling on them..

" Jk... Please... I don't want to be with a killer... I don't want to leave my kid with you either... If my job comes as a threat to my child... I will quit the job... You cannot come out of this business... Let me go... "

" Your people killed Elle... Not mine... Do I look like a killer to you??! " Kookie asked

" Yes!! You are a serial killer!! Killing for business and eliminating your enemies.. dont try to justify your act... You are still a serial killer.. "

" Then.... Know one thing... I'm a sweet serial killer who won't hesitate to kill anyone who comes in between you and me... I want you at all cost!! Love you little too much to let go of you.. My babieeee!!! " Kookie said and removed Tae's shirt and pant when Tae was in shock under the pouring rain in the lawn bed behind the rock.

" I want you... I want you all my life... I want you under me when ever I feel like..." Jungkook said and started kissing Taehyung aggressively.

When Jungkook tried to undo his own pant, Tae realised the situation he was in, he struggled under Jungkook's tight grip on his neck. Jungkook tried not to choke Tae but gis struggling made it impossible. Soon they both were naked under the pouring rain. Tae didn't stop struggling yet.

" Tae baby!! Stop struggling... I'm not going to let you go away from me.. "

" You can't have me until you promise that you will let go of me and my daughter "

" I'm not negotiating with you... I know how much you like me... Most importantly how you like it... I know all your sweet spots...weak points..pleasure nerves in your body.. I can make you stop talking and start moaning and trembling under me in no time... It's just... I'm enjoying this struggle game for now... So I'm letting you struggle... " Jungkook said sensually looking at the eyes of Tae

" You can't take control of me... Agghhh!!! Jkaayyyyy!!! Mhh... Don't do this to me please eeee..." Tae stubbornly started pushing Kookie back but once Jungkook find the sweet spot with his sharp tongue, Tae squirmed under Kookie in pleasure..

Jungkook held both of Tae's hands above his head and intensely looke at him, Tae is not struggling anymore also not co-oprating to Jungkook's wish, Tae started challenging Kookie. When Kookie gave a spank and parted Tae's legs with his knees, Tae lost it, he arched his whole body in pleasure.. Jungkook is right, he knows his Tae in and out.

Under the poring sky ' Jkayyyy' made love to his sweet victim Taehyung while Tae is moaning and enjoying the every touch with a certain guilty pleasure. The immense pleasure made Tae summit himself under the trained hands of Jungkook. Jimin can only see their shredded clothes washed away by the running rain water.

Oh shit!!

Now I have to take clothes for this naked stupid lovers..

" Jimin appa!!! Kookie appa's shirt...!!! It's Running running.... Go catch catch!! " Veni came to see what Jimin is looking at and saw the clothes running down the mud path washed away by rain water. Jimin rushed to Veni and took her inside so that she won't have to witness another traumatic sight.

" Where is pretty appa and Kookie appa??! They were just talking under the tree, suddenly disappeared???! "

" They are playing behind the rock" Jimin said

" Eomma's rock??? I want to go play with them too... "

" It's heavily raining now.. Not good for cute beings to out.... I'll take you there when rain stops... "

" Ok appa.... Appa???! Their clothes are gone what are they wearing now... ??!! They gonna catch cold??? Poor pretty appa..." Veni said worried..

Aish!!! This girl!!

" They are wearing a bear fur and bunny fur as costumes... They are playing animals.. Animals won't catch cold in rain... It's just super cute human being like you will catch cold.... Come... Let's dress you warm.. " Jimin took Veni to her room.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a week after that rock incident. Tae is under Jungkook's spell... Partially.. He is adicted to Jungkook's touches but his survival mind is kicking in now and then...reminding him to escape from the situation. Under Jungkook's love filled eyes Tae is just a obeying slave. Taehyung totally summit himself in front of Kookie whenever Kookie gets horny.

Jungkook have to make love to Tae wearing the mask of lust in his face. Jungkook speaks love language on the bed by dominating and chocking Tae so that he gets to keep Tae and Veni by his side. He wanted to start a family with Tae and Veni, but Tae is still unsure about that.

Taehyung is planing something behind Jungkook's back. Though he wanted to stay with Jungkook, Tae is unsure about Veni's future amoung Jungkook and Jimin. Possessive Jimin makes everything tough for Tae. Jimin got used to Tae being called 'appa' and playing with Veni, but still he is obsessively alert around Veni.

In this mean time, Tae got his satellite phone while Jungkook's men brought all his belongings to farm house along with his fish tank and his fish ' infinite love'. Veni grew very much attached to Tae's fish than Tae himself. Tae drew plan to escape from farm house along with Veni with the help of Namjoon .

Everything went smooth until Min Yoongi visited the farm house one day..

" Hyung??!! " Jungkook shocked on seeing Yoongi in his living room.

" What's going on here???! Jungkookie??!! You are not yourself these days.... Something is wrong with both of you... and Jimin? I can smell your panic right from the second I entered this place... "

" Yoongi hyung???!!! " Jimin awkwardly laughed and trembled..

" This isn't right.... What are you both up to??!! Huh??! " Yoongi asked

" Jkayyyyy!! "