10. Visit

" Behave Jungkook.. We donno about Taehyung yet!! He is still under observation.. " Yoongi said..

" Whatever he is... I'll make him mine... I'll cage him in a beautiful palace and keep him only for me... "

" Beauty and the beast!!! Wow!! Suits you well!! " Jimin teased Jungkook..

" God!!! What am I doing with these two Disney Princess??!  I'm otta here... Handle the situation yourself, Jungkook!! " Yoongi said and tried to get up, but Jungkook stopped him..

" Ok... Ok.... Dont go, Yoongi hyung...! I'll behave.. "

" Ok don't launch yourself at him once he come here... If you genuinely like him... Wait and proceed.. " Yoongi said and gave a nodd to Jimin, so he called Taehyung to the box..

Taehyung hesitantly enters the box greeting Yoongi and Jimin

Taehyung hesitantly enters the box greeting Yoongi and Jimin.. He turns to see some other people who looks like body guards and a man with hat and mask. He just greeted everyone and sat near Yoongi .

Tae is sitting facing stage, Jungkook is sitting in the Tae's back seat , his palms suddenly started to have an undescribable urge or like itch to touch Taehyung's fluffy back hair gently at first  and he wanted to play with the hair then pull it back with all force to kiss him hard.

Whenever Tae turns to Yoongi and ask something

Whenever Tae turns to Yoongi and ask something...Jungkook wanted to run his finger on the beautiful slide of Taehyung's pointed nose and jump straight in to that pit formed in Tae's pouty lips.

Jungkook is lost in Taehyung's beauty, he decided  having him is not just desire, it's a pride. Suddenly Jungkook wants to know whether Tae is single or committed. He whisper asked Jimin..

" Is Taehyung single?? "

" Yes!! I guess... But not gay"

" I didn't asked about that... "

It's very unusual of him to ask this question, because he never ask that, if he likes a girl he will take her to bed without any questions. No girl ever rejected his charm. Single or committed he don't care because he won't look at her again.