33. Traitor

" Do you remember how you met Elena??!! For the first time in Italy?!" Jungkook asked Tae..

" In a coffee shop!!! She came to the coffee shop like she was the owner of the shop. Very dom!! Like you!! All eyes we're on her... A strong powerful aura, full black leather biker jacket and leather pants... Like a bad ass girl...

I still remember the way she stomped her helmet on my table.. I flinched at the sound and I was in awe looking at a girl like her looking back at me...She carried some big instruments in a guitar bag... That time I thought it's her guitar.. " Tae said..

" What was in the guitar bag

" What was in the guitar bag...??! "

" Later she told me that.... It's a sniper gun... She was a hit women... She saw me on the way back to her home after finishing her job... "

" She didn't!!! On that day she didn't finish her job... She had coffee with her job... Because you are the job she was talking about... She was hired to kill you from a distance with sniper on the way to your coffee shop.." Jungkook said..

" Are you kidding me... ?! Done with your lies Jk??!! " Tae snapped

" It's completely your wish to believe me Or not... But I know the entire story carved in my hear because she told us everything on her death bed... She followed you for five days to learn your schedules and eventually fell in love with you..

She decided to turn down the million dollar offer at the last minute when she was focusing on you through the scope of her Sniper gun..  She decided to have you instead of killing you...She came to you because she loved you and wanted to protect you from the threat...!!  Who wouldn't!! " Jungkook sighed

" I was just a student and trainee... I'm not a target.. I didn't have any threat!!! I don't think I had any enemies back then... Who would hire a hit woman to kill me??!! and million??? That's a pathetic lie... Do you know who hired her?! "

" I'm coming to that... The man who hired  her... His name is Benjamin... Of course it's his pseudo name... He came to see me  and Yoongi hyung last year... That was the time we were under big surveillance from Chinese and North Koreans officials and we found a mole in our company who sold us to an interpol... " Jungkook said..