32. For You

After adorning Veni with so much of love, kisses and hugs while spraying all the sweet words in her tiny earlobes Tae still can't get enough of his daughter.

Taehyung is mindlessly playing with Veni without food and rest. Jimin fed Veni and walked out of Veni's room to talk with Jungkook. He didn't like the fact that Jungkook asked Veni to call Tae appa even though Tae is his best friend.

" I told you for name sake...that you can trust Veni with Tae... You made her Tae's daughter?! " Jimin asked, he feels possessive..

" You did??! When?! "

" Yes! I did... When you first met Tae in that opera hall... Forget it... I mean Tae is good and all... But isn't too soon to make him Veni's dad already... ??!! We agreed to take decisions together when it comes to Veni...??!! Why did you gave away our daughter to Tae?! " Jimin asked...

" Because Tae is Veni's father.. We have nothing to say in this"

" I know you love Tae... But.. Veni is not yours to share....Isn't it too soon?! "

" Nothing is soon... It's very late...!! "

" I don't understand... "

" Kim Taehyung is Kim Venitia's father... He is the ' Kim ' in Kim Elena's name.. He is the reason for everything..."

" Elena's interpol boyfriend?! "

" Yes!! "

" Can't be... Taehyung can't be the interpol officer.... Come on look at him.... he is an young boy in his early twenties.... Naive and college drop out... He can't be.... No!! Jungkook!!! Stop with your child's play..."

" It's him Jimin... He is not college drop out... He is a MIT graduate... Some kind of modern and hidden human weapon in the interpol department.. Like a small and cool electronic bug!!! Don't let his cute looks deceive you... " Jungkook said

" God!! Jungkook!!! You left Veni with that under cover cop... ??? Didn't we already paid enough trusting an interpol cop like him??!! How can you..." Jimin panicked..

" He is not just cop.... He is Veni's father... and.... He is my love... I trust him... "

" I don't... "

" Jimin!!! Stop.... He have all the rights ethically... !! Let's not separate our Veni from her only blood relation.. She needs his love.. Look at them... "

" Tae won't take our Veni from us right?! Both of you don't take my Veni from me Jungkook... I swear...."

" No Jiminah... Don't worry I won't let any one to take our Veni Or my Tae away from us... and as long as Veni is with me she is our daughter Jiminah.. You and Yoongi hyung are my only family apart from them... She is our daughter.." Jungkook said and protectively hugged Jimin to console the insecure Jimin..

" Whatever Jungkook... Be careful with Tae... Did he know about our business and what about Elena...?! Did he came for revenge.. " Jimin asked..

" So far... I don't think he is here for revenge... But once he knew how Elena was murdered.... I donno... What will he do.. "

" Are you going to tell him everything ?! "

" He needs to know Jimin.. " Jungkook said..
.
.
.
.
.

Veni get attached to Taehyung instantly, she liked her pretty looking appa. Elena had shared many things about Veni's father. To be honest from the day Elle got conceived, all she talked to her baby is about her daddy.

Even thought Veni didn't know or remember a single thing about her father, she subconsciously felt some closeness with Taehyung. Taehyung is playing and smiling all the while secretly wiping his tears.
.
.
.
.

That Evening...

Veni got tired of playing and travel, slept in the arms of Taehyung. Tae laid her on her bed and sat beside her looking at her. He examined all the features and small smile her lips form whenever Tae's hands brush her even in her sleeping state filled his heart. He felt content.

" Tae ee!! Come out!! Let her sleep " Jungkook called him in husky voice not to disturb her sleep... Tae just shook his head saying he won't leave her side. Jungkook entered the room and slowly pulled Tae away from Veni, so that she can sleep peacefully...

" Are you really human or devil in human form??!!" Tae asked in angry tone and shook his hand to take it away from Jungkook's tight hold... Tae is really sensitive now.

" It depends on what you ask for... I can be devil and also human... But Tae!!! you didn't see the devil yet!! " Jungkook said...

"Are you not satisfied by seperating my child from me for four years ??!! You want to seperate us again... " Tae asked..

" It's just two hours... Let her sleep in peace... She had night travel and sleeping helps her in digestion.. Act sensible Mr. MIT graduate.." Jungkook said, Tae can see the real concern in Kookie's eyes.

" How long you know her...?!" Tae asked, he is very surprised to know that Jungkook care this much for a child...

" Two years.... But we are close after Elena's death... "

" How could you make that child motherless??! What wrong did Elena do to get her killed?! " Tae asked emotionally..

" I'll tell you everything Tae... I know it's time for you to know everything... But you should trust my words.... and promise me you won't deny your love for me... "

" Jungkook!!! It's true that I fell in love with you... But... I can't promise anything now... I didn't thought you are directly involved in her death... If it's not for Veni... I wouldn't have been here.... "

" You can't go away from me Tae... It's not like I'm gonna let you go... Come.... Let's not talk about Elena here... Let's go to her favorite place..." Jungkook pulled Tae out of their house in the mud path to the rock.

" Under cherry blossom tree??!! How do you know about it??!! Why is that rock have Elle's name??!! I knew it's Elle and not Eve..."

" Because like she wished, she is resting under the rock in her favorite place, it's her last wish!!" Jungkook said, Taehyung couldn't decode anything Jungkook saying...

" What the hell!!! Then the body which was cremated?! and the ashes??!" Tae asked..

" It's a body of an orphan girl... "

" Why I heard rumors about her body having rape signs?! Did you....??!! "

" No Tae... Elle is like my sister.... That rape sign was on the orphan girl , she was a rape victim... We couldn't trace her identity..." Jungkook said... Taehyung is beyond confused...

" Jungkook please tell me what happened before I assume something bad... Did she atleast had a honourable death??!! " Tae asked..

" Do you still love her Tae...?! " Jungkook asked stoping Tae under the cherrie blossom..

" No.... But she was the mother of my daughter and I was in love with her, it took me three years to move on... That too.....only after her death... I care about her Jungkook... She was the only one I got...Tell me you didn't kill her Jungkook please... " Tae held Jungkook's hand and begged him all the while bawling, kneeling in front of the rock..

" I didn't... But... I'm the reason she is dead now... and you are too.." Jungkook started to tell everything... While Tae looked at him in shock..

" It's Jimin who recruited her from Italy, knowing that she can speak Korean and Italian well.....she was in distress that time, her brother's death, her mother's sickness and her guilt, She was running from everything.. She was under great pressure to leave her country... " Jungkook said...

" She was ssad because of her brother's demise and wanted a change of place... Just that!!! She was not in any pressure..." Tae said..

" Only that much you knew about her.... Ellena hid everything from you to protect you..."