11. Trophy

" The Jeon?! Our chairman??!! What??! Are we in his house??!! " Taehyung asked astound..

" Yeah!! His home!!!! actually... ??? Our resting home.. We both use this resting home..." Jimin said..

" Why didn't you say that already? Jimin?! " Tae asked...

" Why should I?? You are my assistant Taehyung... You should know where we are going , what is your our job at that place... Not the other way around... " Jimin sighs..

" Didn't I ask you?! You said you gotta sign some papers.. "

" Yeah!! Do you want me to elaborate the appointment details?? Next time check with Solar about my appointments...It's not my job.... I'm your employer , not your secretary to elaborate your schedules. "

Jimin tackles so that Tae won't doubt Jimin's hidden agenda. He feels what if Tae panicked on knowing Jungkook's obsession with him.

" Oh!!! Sorry Jimin.. My mistake.. What's my job here?? Isn't your friend home? Who are we waiting for??! " Tae panicked and added his questions nervously.

" Calm down Taehyung!! First take your seat.... Listen!! You are with me that's it... You have no work here... It's not a planned meeting.... We can leave once I sign the documents.. That's it.. "

" Oh.. Okay! "

" Why are you nervous like this??! " Jimin asked

" I thought you gonna meat Mr. Jeon... It's just I'm not presentable for the business meeting with our chairman.... I didn't even brought my suit.."

" Believe me... You don't need that anyway.. Besides.... Yeah!! We may or may not meet Jungkook.. " Jimin casually says.. and Tae thought..

Omg!!! I've been waiting for this moment..

Why am I nervous now... ??!!

This isn't supposed to be like this...

How to get along with him...?

Be brave V!! You are waiting for this moment... You can do it..

" We gonna meet him....??!! Yeah!!! ok no problem... " Tae aswered with the fake cool attitude and Jimin sensed the tension.

" Is there any problem...?? " Jimin slightly bend down to ask Tae.

" I said no problem Jimin... " Tae said with fake confident smile...

" Whatever!! " Jimin sighs.

Suddenly they hear some foot steps decending down the stairs, both Taehyung and Jimin turn their heads to the coming noise.

Jungkook came down brushing his wavy hair, pretending to button up his shirt ( yeah!! he is just pretending)

Jungkook came down brushing his wavy hair, pretending to button up his shirt ( yeah!! he is just pretending) . He smirked just looking at Jimin like he never noticed the beautiful boy sitting opposite to him. Jimin thought..