42.Lisa's Birthday.

"What is that Thai girl doing in your place at this time..." Yoongi screamed over the phone. Jungkook  put the call on speaker , so that Jimin could listen that aswell.

Jimin, panicked, snatched the mobile from Kookie and begged, "Hyung, please... this one night... please let her stay here... I beg you... just one night."

"How dare you ask this of me? Do you have any respect for our relationship? I've endured all your mischiefs for three, four years... I literally begged you to marry me on my knees... how dare you ask me for a night with that girl?!" Yoongi yelled

"I didn't mean that..." Jimin whined

"What do you mean, then?"

"I called her just for dinner..."

"Just for dinner? Is she there just for dinner? Then why is she taking her mini trolley from your car trunk... you even sent the car I gifted you to pick her up.."

"It's a total misunderstanding, hyung... please don't harm her..."

"Then tell me why is she there?!"

Jimin struggled, but Kookie shook his head, signaling not to reveal anything about Veni."

"Tell me... tell me what do you intend to do with that girl for one whole night?!" Yoongi's voice grew increasingly agitated.

Jimin snapped back, "Don't talk rubbish... Kookie is with me... I'm not going to be alone with that girl..."

Yoongi retorted, " Kookie sent his boyfriend to a safe place... he is single right now... so he can do it... how can you do this when I'm still here waiting for the day you move in with me?"

Jungkook, feeling irritated, responded, "Hyung... don't talk about Tae... I'm away from him because of you... don't infuriate me... he is still my boyfriend... I'm not single... I have nothing to do with this girl here..." Kookie added firmly,

"Did you hear that, Jimin... learn from him... see how loyal he is to his runaway boyfriend." Yoongi said..

Jimin insisted, "Hyung... I'm not going to cheat on you..."

Yoongi softened slightly, conceding, "You can't cheat on me with all my eyes there... but the very intention of staying with a girl irritates me... Jimin please... send her back " The noise of a car window shutting followed Yoongi's words.

"Not gonna send her....Yoongi hyung... Where are you going...?!" Jimin inquired with concern.

"I'm coming there... to help you with your Thai girl's funeral"

"I knew it... fine... come and guard me..." Jimin abruptly ended the call.

Kookie expressed his concerns, "What should we do now?"

Jimin sighed, "Let's tell him the truth... we have no other way... otherwise, he will ruin everything... "

Kookie questioned, "Are you sure he won't sabotage our plan or try to track Veni's place...?! I cant risk Taehyung's life..."

Jimin hesitated, "How can I be sure? He is unpredictable..."

Kookie urged, "What are you doing with this hot body if you can't keep Yoongi hyung wrapped around your tiny fingers...?"

Jimin sighed, "It's been four years..."

Kookie encouraged him, "That's a good thing... seduce the hungry cat and bring him our way...treat him well... before he kill anyone..."

Jimin contemplated, "You think he will come our way..."

Kookie chuckled, "It's the pure sexual frustration in Yoongi's voice... feed the cat and pet him... please... don't make me teach you any further..."
.
.
.