16. Master room

" Go and change... " Jungkook said..

" Where to?? " Tae asked..

" Up stairs... Turn right... You will see a big wooden carved door in the end...  Master bedroom...You can use restroom there and use the clothes in the closet.. "

" Master bedroom?? Is that your room? " Tae hesitantly asked..

" Of course!!! I'm the master here baby...!!Just help yourself... "

" Can I use Jimin's room..?! Please??" Tae don't want to enter Jungkook's room this soon

" No... There is no bottom room here... Jimin's room is small...His clothes won't fit you... You are curvier than him... Better go to my room... and take one of mine.. " Jungkook said , Jimin glared at Jungkook and Tae thought...

Offf!!  That pervert planned something...

God save my ass virginity!!

Running some odd thoughts in his mind Tae mindlessly walks on the corridor towards the big white door in the end. He is thinking of ways to tackle Jungkook if he suddenly enters the room behind him.

So Tae decided to change in the restroom before Jungkook could come inside the room and planned to run out of that room once he  gets change.

Tae slowly reached the beautiful door, but there is no handle or anything to open the door. He tried to push open the door but he couldn't push it as the door seems to be locked.

Tae is touching and pressing everything  yet no use, the door is not opening  with push, so he decided to subtly ask Jimin for help. Just when he is about to turn..

" Need help...Baby doll???!! " Junkook asked in seductive tone and pressed Tae's body with his body, Tae's front is now pressed to door.

" Mhhh... JKkkkk....??? You are hurting me..  You are pressing me to the door.." Tae said that and Jungkook took a step back from him. Tae turned around to look at Jungkook.

" Am I?? Oh... Next time I press you on the soft surface like bed.... What say?!" Jungkook bent a little and hushed next to Tae's ears

" Wha.. Never mind!!! Open the door and please wait here until I change... " Tae said looking at Jungkook's eyes, but Jungkook's eyes were on Tae's wet shirt which is sticking to his body.

" Jk???!!! " Tae slightly shook Jungkook, so he woke up from his trans state, he licked his dried lips and helped Tae to open the door..

" Here... " Jungkook clicked a lion carving and the door and it opened "... I'm also wet baby... See... You can change in the bathroom and I will change in my room.. " Jungkook said while still caging Tae between his arms

" Whatever... Atleast give me some privacy in the bathroom... " Tae sighs..

" I'm asking the same with you... Don't invade my mind all the time... Give me some privacy... Stop running in my brain.." Jungkook said intensly looking at Tae..

" I'm not responsible for that... "

" You are responsible...hottie... !! Take responsibility.... Imagine yourself as a person who goes crazy for the cutest beings... Just go  and stand in front of a mirror... Believe me... You will go crazy for yourself.. "

" I don't like cute people...  I like my person to be powerful, stron...... Huh??? What am I telling??! .....Forget it.. " Taehyung mindlessly started to speak his heart but managed to swallow his words..

" .... strong, muscular, powerful... Me?? Exactly... You are standing in front of your person then... " Jungkook teased him..

" I like girls... "