29. Elena's gift

" I'm gonna make love to you... and then make super fast baby with you.. " Jungkook said excitedly rubbing his pals together...

" Super fast baby?! First of all we can't make baby... and sorry to disappoint you... No one can make super fast baby...!!" Taehyung said slapping Jungkook's hands away from him..

" Say that to me tomorrow... " When you meet our baby!!

" Jk... Jk... I've never done this... What if... What if something break inside me... ?! Go away..." Taehyung said pushing Jungkook with his back..

" I've done this... I know how to do this without breaking anything inside you... Can I?! Please??! ! "

" No... "

" Ok Tae... You don't want me right?! Listen.... No girl can dominate a man like another man... and no man can dominate like Jungkook can... Look at me and say no... !!! I dare you"

Jungkook said and took of his unbuttoned shirt and stood in front of Tae displaying his abs, spreading his hands . Taehyung is visibly drooling at Jungkook and gulped his own drool.

" Take it slow... ?!! Huh??!! Don't rush.... You have experience in this right?! " Taehyung said and timidly hugged Jungkook..

" Consider me as an expert! " Jungkook smirked and hugged him back..
.
.
.
.

Jungkook spread Taehyung on the bed , he slowly and sensually removed Tae's clothing one by one. Taehyung's heart racing fast. He can easily avoid this situation, still he accepted to do it since he is not doing this for Job, he is doing this for himself.

Both guilt and temptation equally engulfed him. He is feeling guilty to sleep with a man who is responsible for Elena's death, yet he convinced his mind that Jungkook wouldn't have killed her. He believed Jungkook when he said he didn't kill her.

" Jkayyy.. Do you really love me?! It is not a lie right?! " Taehyung questioned but not as an interpol officer V's but as Jungkook's Tae doll.

" If it is a lie, then my whole existence in this world is lie... Trust me Taehyung... I'm risking here more than you.... Because I love you!! "

They both were on bed under sheets naked, Jungkook is kissing and touching Tae everywhere. Jungkook is doing everything patiently, he took more time than usual to please Taehyung, because he knew Taehyung is having emotional war in his mind..

" Jkay!!! I want to say I love you too... Really.... Mhhhh.... You are amazing.... Wohh!! I hope this won't end bad... " Taehyung mumbled incoherently in husky tone

" I know baby doll.... Don't worry... I won't let this to end bad... If something goes wrong we have a personal physician office near by our gym... So you don't have to worry... "

" I'm not worried about that... If we do this now.. I know we can't undo it... What if...?! "

" No what ifs... What ifs are for those who dont know how to control their lives.... I know how to steer my life as I wish to my own destination... I know what you are worrying about... !! Just forget everything and just be my love tonight..."

" You have no idea about me... Jungkook!! " Tae said in guilt and he thought..

All your love gonna turn in to hate when you know who I really am..

" Trust me baby!!! You have no idea about anything... I know everything... Situation is under my control... So don't stress out"

" Jkayyyy.... What will you do if I'm not a person that you think I am?! "

" I don't care... You be an alien or vampire or werewolf or devil in disguise or God came to test me or a secret agent what ever... I don't care a shit about your true side... As long as you are under me... You are my baby doll... I'm gonna protect you with my life.. " Jungkook said licking and sucking Tae's chest.

" All mythical characters... ??! But secret agent is a real human right?? Aren't you a smuggler?? Don't you have to worry about a cop??!! What if I leak all your secrets.... Or worse... Break your trust?!" Tae said holding Jungkook's head when he went down to kiss Tae's cute tummy. Suddenly Jungkook raised his head to look at Taehyung..

" Do you think I trust you??!! No baby doll... I love you...!!! They say love is built with trust... But not mine... My love for you is blind... So don't worry about the trust... I will love you no matter what.. Only you just have to trust me..." Jungkook said to ease the guilt of Taehyung

" What if I am a thief??!! and I steal your most loved possession...? Will you be heart broken?! " Taehyung indirectly asked about Venetia..

" I won't be heart broken... What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine... If you took something that's mine... Then I will steal you both back... I want you both Tae!! Let's see who is the best thief.."

" Both?? " Taehyung panicked and asked..

" You and my most loved possession.... You both...."

" But.... Ahhhh....!!!" Tae tried to ask something, but Jungkook bit his cute little tummy and shuts Tae's mouth with his index finger..

" Enough with your investigation you cop and theif!!! Tae baby... !! Listen to me... Enjoy this moment... Let's negotiate our share tomorrow ??!! No guilt... No remorse... No more questions.... Just love...!! " Jungkook said and slid down from Tae's tummy

" Jkayyyyy!! " Tae moaned holding his pillow
.
.
.
.
.

Both were panting heavily...

" Tae..... Come here...?!!! Are you sore baby?!! Shall we take warm water bath??!! It will ease your pain?! " Jungkook asked concerned looking at Tae's strained face..

" Not much... Jk....You said second time is going to be more pleasurable??!! But you stopped with one time... ?! " Tae asked

" You want more??!!! Give your body some rest.... Then we can go for it.... Don't push yourself... " Jungkook said.

" Ohhhh... How long should I have to wait?! " Tae asked with his puppy eyes.

" Tae baby??!! You want it that bad?! I have no objections... Come... " Jungkook kissed and adored cute Taehyung and took him to bath tub . Jungkook showered all the pleasure Tae wants with pinch of love.
.
.
.
.

Around midnight...

Jungkook brought sleepy Tae back to bed, he wiped all the water from his body and gave him a energy drink. That way, Jungkook sedated Taehyung. Now Taehyung won't wake up for another ten hours.

Jungkook packed some of his essentials, he checked Tae's bag for any tracker or spy device. He couldn't find any, So he hid Tae's bag along with Tae's two phones ( one amoung them is sat phone) . Then he asked his maid to take care of the fish. Jungkook is all set to go. He even changed Tae's clothes to his clothes.

Jungkook rested beside Taehyung after finishing all arrangements. He took sleeping Taehyung on his chest and started caressing his hair whispering all sweet nothings, even though Jungkook know Tae can't hear anything . Taehyung is in deep sleep.

" My guilty baby!!! Don't worry.... I know who you are... Luckily I'm not heart broken... Rather I'm proud of your smartness... !!

You have came this close to me, bold of you to think I will let you walk away from me.. You made a mistake sleeping with me... Now you got the taste of me...

You can't stay away from me, you can't erase this night from your mind.. You are destined to me.. Even if you decide to betray me... I will not fight you...

I will fight the whole world to get you back... You have no choice.. It's always Jeon Jungkook for you!! "

" Thank you Elena for giving me my Veni and my Tae!! "