19. Just how Bond do

" Come here Tae.. Come to daddy..." Kookie called Tae to his side...

" Ewwww!! Don't call yourself that Jungkookahhh.... Give him sometime to get used to this horney Gay's world.. " Jimin said...

" Tell me chimy!!! How do you call  your  grumpy head Yoongi?! When he wildly make love to you?? "

" Ewww!!  That's not relevant here... I'm a bi... Taehyung was damn straight before today.. Give him some time to get our ways... "

" I have no time... Come darling... Come to dada... " Kookie called and Tae slowly raised from his place, he don't even know why he is obeying Jungkook's words blindly.

Taehyung stood in front of Kookie's feet and looked at him with puppy eyes  There was no space beside Jungkook, so he was wondering where Kookie is calling him. While he was standing there looking at Kookie, he extended his arms to come on him.. Tae shook his head.

Kookie gave a gently up yet a calculated kick to Tae's legs below Tae's knees, Tae stumbled forward and fell right on Kookie's chest. Kookie catched him like  catching a pillow. Ge hugged Tae tight so that he won't escape. Tae struggled a little at first then accepted his fate later.

Tae positioned himself on Kookie's chest comfortably, he liked the way Jungkook held him, it was protective yet caging kinda hold . Though Tae looks like a brave strong man physically , he is mentally a dependent child. He likes to be pampered and babied by strong arms.

" I'm outta here...!! It's getting steamy hot in here... !! I need to cool myself.." Jimin tried to escape the room

" Jiminahhh please don't leave me alone here with him... "  Tae begged to Jimin..

" Chimy!!! When Tae is asking you to stay,  you should stay... Baby is afraid of daddy!!! You should not leave him with me... Stay Chimy" Jungkook said all the while caressing and squeezing Tae's butt a little. Tae slithers on Kook's body and Kook is enjoying this a lot.

" Whatever..." Jimin sighed

" Jkay!! Let me down... I'll sleep beside you... It's not comfortable to lay on you... Something is poking my stomach "

" What something!! "

" Gosh!!! Both of you!!! Shut your eyes and sleep for God sake!! " Jimin yelled at both of them

" Ok come down in the middle... But you should be facing me while you sleep... Face Jimin then you will face the consequences tomorrow... " Kookie said

" Done!!! " Tae said and later he slept on Kookie's arms in the middle of Jimin and Kookie like a pampered baby.

Kookie couldn't sleep the whole night, he can't take his eyes off the pretty boy sleeping on his arms with pout on his beautiful pink lips. For Kookie, It took all his will power to control himself from kissing those beautiful lips.
.
.
.
.

Morning...

After breakfast Taehyung and Jimin somehow escaped the heavily guarded fortress which is under the disguise of farm house. Taehyung insisted on going back to his home so that he can feed his imaginary pet and to water his made up plants. Also he wanted to do it himself as he is emotionally attached to them.

Jungkook had no other way to hold Tae, so he let go of him under one condition. The condition is to come visit  Jungkook everyday, if Tae don't want to get abducted by Jungkook's security. Tae asked for a day time and Jungkook granted it.

Jimin dropped Tae near his apartment. First thing Tae did was to check if anyone is following him, after knowing that he is not followed, he went to a pet shop to buy a single fish in the bowl and some plants in a pot. He knows Jungkook may visit any time to spy on him, so he don't wanna take risk.