8. Personal favour

Two weeks later...

Jimin made Taehyung his assistant, but he told Taehyung that he is still under security check period , so he is temporarily appointed as Jimin's personal secretary.

Taehyung also accepted his temporary job as his end goal is to get close with Jimin and through him he can try to reach or know things about Jungkook not developing his career here...

That day evening, while Jimin left his office along with Yoongi in his car, he got call from Jungkook..

" Jimin!!! Baby!! Darling!!! My sweet heart...!!!" 

" Stop! What do you want?! " Jimin sternly asked...

" I need a big favor.... Come here baby..."

" Where?? What favor??! " Jimin asked side looking at the angry Yoongi..

" Didn't I tell you about a cute and hot daughter of Japanese king....princess Sana Minatozaki... Now there is a big problem with her..."

" Yeah!! The princess... I remember, You were flirting with her in the last party... Because you were bored?? What's with her??  You like her"

" Like my ass!! I hate her now!! That's the problem..."

" Please dont say you accidentally killed her....Now you want my help to dispose the body...If that's it.... Then... Forget that you had a friend called Jimin"

" It hadn't gone that extent...  She came here to Korea for a concert, where she is going to perform... Now she want me to come with her to see her performance... It's a public event.... I mean... I'm ok with that too.. But... "

" But what?! "

"I don't want to sound rude... But I don't want to bed her... You know my rules right?? and I can't even just have one night stands with princess... She will surely expect me to date her.. I can't do that..."

" Rules??  That dumb ass rules??...You won't flirt with the girl that you want on bed.. and if you flirt with a girl then you won't take her to bed. That??! I mean... How the hell are you coming up with such worthless rules?!"

" I'm not coming up with rules.. That's the way I am... I don't like to talk to my prey.. If I talk with them.. Then they are not my prey.. Definitely can't do relationships with prey or anyone else..." Jungkook said..

" Whatever!! What should I do now??! "

" Come here give her company... Take her home with you... Then your wish.. You can have her if you want or drug her and make her sleep... "

" Why me?? I'm loyal to my boyfriend!! I can't just come and give company to some girl, just because she is Japanese princess... I'm committed and loyal to my Yoongi...Come on Jungkook!! Why me?! "

" Because you look handsome and cute!! This girl is damn picky.. If I cannot show another handsome man.. She won't let me go... Then I have to find a way to get rid of her.. and I can't even kill her.. She is a princess...  It will become a national issue...Help me chim chim"

" Damn!! Don't call me that... Wait there...I'll come... Don't do anything stupid before that... Where should I come...?!"

" My chimnie baby!! Seoul Opera hall !!! She tactically bought a whole box just for me and her.... You come to that box.. I have some tickets in second row... I'll go there with some excuse... "

" Can I bring my friends too?? Because if I come alone it won't be nice.. Tell her that some of your friends are coming... "

" Good idea!! But dont let me down...Jiminie... Please... I can't do this..it's too dangerous for my business... I don't want to loose the alliance with Japanese King too... Defense secretary advice me to host her safely.. "