22. Fishy!!

Namjoon came back home from bath house after leaving sat phone to Tae. He generally won't share his work with Jin. Since it's regarding Tae, Namjoon had to tell everything about his meeting with Jin.

" Joonie ahhhhh!!!! Did you really left our kid there alone with a criminal who is a possible murderer... ??!! Really??? I told you this is a bad idea, still...you encouraging him in this case... and now??!! You left him there to diel?!" Jin ranted at Namjoon

" Jinnie.... Tae is a whole grown man!! and also a trained Interpol officer... He can handle such things... Stop treating him like a child..."

" The hell he can handle Joonie... He is a hacker to be exact.. A person who works behind screens and desk... Not a field officer... You are the field operating spy... How can you leave him with that Jeon person?? He is just a kid... "

" We trained to not compromise our identity even in lethal situation... It's not even a bad situation... Jeon might have handled him roughly behind the walls to force him to accept...

If he have single doubt on Tae's identity, he won't just talk with Tae making noise in the public... His men would have lured him silently and killed him instantly.. Besides me intervening in that situation might have ended deadly for him. "

" Fine.... Whatever.... I'm still not satisfied with your answers.... But.... What did you say?? Why Jeon is trying to force Tae for??!! "

" Jeon.... He was a bi, I guess.. Now....Fully turned gay for Tae.... He wants Tae to accept him... He basically wanna sleep with Tae....Just attraction and lust.. Nothing serious to worry about "

" What the hell Joon... Our baby is a straight boy!! He had a serious girlfriend in the past....Don't force him to do such things for job "

" Straight....?! I donno about that... You are close with your baby... You ask his opinion about his sexuality, when you meet him in person... "

" I donno.... I want to meet him now... I'm feeling restless here... I want to make sure that Tae went back home safe.."

" It's a risk for both of us... Wait until he call us from sat phone.."

" I don't care.... I wanna meet him...Use your skill do something.... We got his home spare keys right... ??!! Let's go to his home and try to reach his proxy apartment... Do something.. Joonie please... "

" Ok... Dress up like a date night... I'll do something to take you there... Take his keys and remember the unlock code.. " Namjoon said and Jin nodded in acceptance.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae and Kook entering the apartment building...

" Make up your mind...it's a small place... Don't complain later..." Tae said while climbing up the curvy stairs of his small apartment which doesn't have an elevator. Jungkook followed behind Tae

 Jungkook followed behind Tae

" Uggff...wohhh!!! Nowdays I like small place with beautiful curves which ends with fluffy a... pillows on it... It's so hot in here..." Jungkook fanned himself....