9. Nothing like you

" Jimin!! You are dead! "

" Cool down Kookie!! I have a perfect plan.. "

" Get lost with your plan... She is not gonna get settle for anyone less than us... Forget it... I'm done... I don't want the deal with Japanese... I'm leaving "

" Wait... Dont mess up everything... We need defense secretary's support , just wait until you hear my plan.. Then decide.. "

" Whatever.. I don't want her behind me in the after party... I'm done with her.. I donno whether you seduce her or abduct her... I don't want her behind me... " Jungkook snapped..

" Consider it done! "
.
.
.

Jimin told everything about the Japanese girl and Taehyung kinda denied to do what Jimin asked him to do, he cannot flirt or anyway involve with Japanese princess, it won't end good for his carrier.

Jimin convinced Taehyung, just to flirt and keep her company and spend some with the princess in the after party until his friend comes. Taehyung finally accepted after so much of convincing.

Jimin made Tae wait in the second row and went to the box along with Yoongi to sit with Jungkook and convince him about the same situation.

Jungkook glared at Jimin when he saw Yoongi along with him. He very well know Yoongi won't let Jimin do any such flirting with Sana. Jungkook decided he have no other chance than breaking princess heart and to forget the deal.

" Welcome Yoongi!! Thanks for coming.. Enjoy the performance.." Jungkook welcomed Yoongi for formality..

" Thanks for inviting Jungkook " Yoongi formally replayed..

" Jimin! Idiot... !!! We are not friends anymore... It's my mistake that I believed you.. " Jungkook whispers in Jimin's ears..

" Don't worry... I brought a hotter man with me.. If she laid his eyes on him... I'm damn sure she won't think about us Or annoy us..." Jimin said, but Jungkook thought Jimin is talking about Yoongi..

" Are you kidding me??! Yoongi will not accept to do this... He won't help us with her..."

" I'm not talking about Yoongi... Look there.....second row first chair from right... He will take care of princess.. " Jimin said, and pointed fingers but Jungkook couldn't spot anyone specific among the crowd..

" Is he reliable??! Can I trust him with Sana

" Is he reliable??! Can I trust him with Sana...??! I mean... He can score her if she wants him... But he should not force her..."

" Yeah!! you can even trust him with our Veni... He is pure as a diamond.. I know him for few weeks... He is our employee I did all security checks... I vouch for him... You can trust him with princess.. "

" Okay.. Show me.... who??!! "

" The one wearing red sweater on top of blazer with big pearl stud.. It's him... Trust me... He can melt the hard stone.. Sana is just a girl... She will easily fall for him... "