6. Codes

Present day...

Taehyung is tailing Jimin for a month, he couldn't officially meet him as he is just a low level employee in Jeon's corporation.

One such day, when Tae was tailing Jimin's car, Jimin unusually left his driver at his home and came to a bar driving his car on his own .

Jimin gave his car keys to a bar valet and went inside the bar. Taehyung followed the car, after valet left the car in the parking, he sneaked in to the parking and hacked in to the car's AI and entered the car.

To his surprise, one of the Jimin's office mobile was in the cars wireless charging point. Taehyung took the opportunity and bugged the phone. He bugged the car too...He hacked the microphone of Jimin's phone , now he can hear what Jimin doing 24/ 7.

He connected the bugs output to his specific ear pods and left the place without any traces. He reached his safe house and waited for Jimin to come back.
Jimin came back alone and he took his car home..

Next day morning 8 A. M

Jimin is on the way to his office by his car and his person phone is ringing..

" Hellooo.... Good morning Kookieee!!! Why are you calling early in the morning??! " Jimin asked

" Jimin!!? "

" Who pissed you off this early?? Why are you calling me?! " Jimin carelessly asked...

" Jimin... CODE YELLOW! "

" What??! Om... Ok"

" You know the drill right?! " Jungkook asked.

" Where?! "

" My home... !! It's going to be fun!! Come fast.. I'm waiting! "

" Keep a robe ready, near your garage!! " Jimin said.

" No robes... Only hand kerchief!! " Jungkook teased...

" God!!! Get me two atleast!! Need to cover my back!!" Jimin said

" Yeah ok... ! But I'll keep a drone ready.. I want 360 degree coverage... "

" Kookie! Yeaaaaaa!!! Atleast keep the machine ready..." Jimin snapped

" Ok come... "

Taehyung is hearing all these conversation sitting in his safe house and suddenly in 10 minutes, suddenly he heard the noise of car stopped, he heard some shuffling noise, then again in ten minutes, all three of his bugs got deactivated. So he demolished the ear pod and threw in the sewer line next to his house.
.
.
.
.
.

In Jungkook's home...

Jimin discarded all his clothes, his phone everything in his car, he covered his waist and down with a thin towel and entered Jungkook's bedroom...

" Kookie idiot!! Can't you give me a robe?? "

" Where is the fun in that baby!! Come on... Give a pose for daddy!! " Jungkook took his phone out...

" Psyco!! Give me some clothes to change.. " Jimin snapped..

" Take it from my closet... I think my t-shirt is enough for you to cover the whole body... Tiny baby!! "

" Stop teasing me and definitely stop flirting with me Jungkook! I'm tired of this.. Yoongi gonna kill me if he knew about this.... "

" Then let's send this pic to him!!! " Jungkook teased Jimin and showed him his picture

" Kookie yaaaa!! " Jimin whined in tiny..

" Ok jokes apart... ! Where did you go yesterday?! Yor gadgets got bugged , your car too....what were you doing?? Licking that cat?? " Jungkook asked in serious tone..