23. Safe with me

Jin and Joon arrived near Tae's apartment, they waited few blocks away. On seeing Jungkook's cars  and securities outside, they waited for some more time. Then they planned a skit and decided to play according to the situation.

Namjoon parked the car right in front of Tae's apartment. Jin got down from the car acting like a drunk boy who comes back from his first date. Namjoon acted like the man who took Jin on date. Jin played with the apartment keys and gave a seductive look to Namjoon.

" Hey!!! Wanna come up there ??! " Jin kissed Namjoon on his cheek and asked him with a seductive wink..

" What about your parents?! "

" Don't worry... This is my friend's apartment... I luckily got the key!! No one will be up there.... "

" Yeah!! Wait!!! I'll park the car and come..."

Namjoon said excitedly in front of Jungkook's securities and they together entered the apartment while Joonie leaving a bug near the door to hear what they are talking about.

They went up the stairs just when Jungkook came down the stairs to give the fish bowl. Jungkook saw them going up the stairs till second floor. So he let go of them.

" ... bury him under our single cherry blossom.. and... Who are the couple??! Any idea?!" Jungkook asked his security..

" Some young couple.. Came here to hookup after first date I guess... " Security replied

" Dating couple??!! Why would dating couples wear identical wedding band on their ring finger... They are married couple!! Didn't you notice??!" Jungkook said...

" Are they a threat boss??! Should I go look for them???!"

" Nope... Could be some role play shit... Did you notice....? They look like they got ready for some dating skit... As long as they stay in second floor they are not a threat, just make sure they leave in the morning without troubling Tae.... Because I heard the owner of second floor house is in abroad... They might be some friends of the owner... "

" Ok boss!! "
.
.
.
.

" God!!! He is insanely smart !! and how the hell he knows about the owner already??! We should be careful with that Jeon man... Man!!! " Namjoon said..

" What should we do now??!! "

" Now we have to act like we are in to role play thing, when he cross our door..."

" How??!! Omg!! He is coming..." Jin asked anxious.. Namjoon signed him to follow his leads.

" Jennnieeee!!! I don't like this dating role play... Let's do doctor-nurse next time... " Namjoon said loud enough and signalled Jin to act accordingly...

" Sure honey!! Even I like those costumes..." Jin said leaning on Namjoon's chest to hide his blushing face.

" Yeah!! Those short nurse skirt will look sexy on you!! " Namjoon said loudly  and face palmed himself . Jungkook heard those words and smirked on his way to Tae's place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Taekook's kiss...

After kissing and finally licking at the blood on Tae's lips Jungkook left the apartment in his car. On his way to his home Jungkook called Jimin..

" Jiminahhh!!! I decided to bring her from Australia back to Korea... " Jungkook excitedly said..

" Who??!! Our Veni?!!! Why??? "

" I don't know!!! But I've decided... I'm going to legally adopt her... Gonna keep her with me... Safe!! "

" What's with the sudden change of mind?! You said its not safe for her here??!! Kookieee!! You are not yourself lately... Don't take decisions in haste... "