30. Venetia

Next day..

It's morning 9...

Taehyung woke up in a bathtub naked with rose petals floating on the water hiding his glory. Jungkook is squatting besides him fully dressed .

Taehyung tried to remind what happened last night before he slept, Then he remembered them had sex and slept in the tub.

" What time is it?! " Tae asked in sleepy voice...

" 9 in the morning... " Jungkook said..

" Am I still here in the tub???  From night?! How did I survive without drowning?! " Tae asked rubbing his eyes...

" Look around.. " Jungkook said..

Only then Taehyung looked around to know he is not in the same bathroom where he slept.... It's not Jungkook's city mansion.

Taehyung recognized Jungkook's town house and panicked. Jungkook's farm house always gives him  cold skin.

" How did I come here.. " Taehyung flinched in the tub...

" We had to come here to receive our special guest... I tried to wake you in the morning.... You didn't... So brought you here while you were still sleeping..." Jungkook casually said...

" Why am I in bath tub naked now?! "

" I got horny on seeing the sleeping beauty!!! so I fucked you several times.. " Jungkook said smirking...

" JUNGKOOK!!! " Tae screamed...

" I'm just kidding... Calm down... I tried to wake you up and get you ready to welcome our guest... You were not waking up... So I decided to bath you myself.... "

" Huh??!!! What?? Bathe me??? What? Am I a kid or something?! "

" Don't worry!! I brushed you... Bathed  you... If you were to woke up little late.. I would have wiped you and dressed you... Oddly it was very satisfying...I really like doing it!!  Why shouldn't I do it every day?!" Jungkook asked...

" I'll buy you a barbie doll.... You can do everything... You can also brush her hair and try different hair styles... I'm not a barbie doll... Just leave the towel and go... I'll come" Taehyung sighed...

" You are my doll!! " Jungkook said in fake whining tone...

" Get lost Jungkook... You are making me feel shy.... Go please... " Tae begged and slid under water

" Ok.... I'll wait for you... In the living.. Come down... " Jungkook said and placed a peck on Taehyung's fore head and gave two strokes on his cheeks in teasing way. Taehyung thought...

Now what?!

Did he really mistook me for a doll??!!

Carrying me here and there..

Getting me ready??!!

Pecking on forehead??!!

Taehyungahhh!!! Run while you still can!!
.
.
.
.
.

After getting ready Tae came down to living...

" Who are we waiting for??!! Ohhh Jimin!! You are also here....?! " Taehyung asked Jungkook who is looking at the porch..

" Yes!!! " Jimin said and all three of them were distracted by a car horn sound and they raised from the couch.

A car came to the porch, a young couple got down from the car with a girl baby in their arms. When they let the girl down, the cute girl baby looked around the familiar house with a cute smile. Then she spotted three men standing on the living room looking at her..