20. First kiss

" Bond??!! How can I be a 'Bond'he is a fictional character...?!"

" Bond and Bond girls are inspired from real life Mossad agents... So... Take them as your inspiration... and enjoy this process.. How long can you live like a monk with this sexy cute face... Just take it physical...

But Tae!! Don't get emotionally attached to him...  He wont get attached to you either.... Remember that..Many times bond slips from his task because of his attachment to his task... So.. Just physical no emotional... "

" What if !! What if I started to like him??! "

" What??!! No Tae!!! He is a arms dealer!! You are an intelligence agent you won't like him... You can't... He is an out law... If you had that doubt at any point... Just drop the task and go back to Europe... "

" Yes!!! I won't like him... He is a criminal and a possible murderer... I wont get emotionally attached to him.. Just physical " Tae reminds himself...

" Keep on saying that to yourself....  I got a satellite phone for you... Which no one can operate or hack... That's our private satellite... So You can only contact me when the satellite pass through Korea...

We can talk once in 24hrs and just  for fifteen minutes... I'll saved the details in the phone... It looks like normal phone with hidden antenna... Contact me everyday at that time. Keep it safe, it will go into self destruction mode when others try to handle it. "

" Perfect!!  Where is it... ?! It's in my bag... Take it while you leave this place... "

Suddenly they heard shoe clicking noise and crowded enquiry near the reception. Namjoon got alert and moved away from Tae, once he saw Jungkook entering the place with six body guards carrying hidden guns, Namjoon took a deep breath and went under the pool.

Jungkook wearing a white bath robe entered the pool side while leaving the guards in the entrance because he don't want others to look  at his beautiful Tae. Once he locked eyes with Tae, he displayed a beautiful flawless smile. It's a lie if someone say Tae didn't fell for the fond smile of Jungkook.

Right now Jungkook doesn't look like ruthless dealer or a cold blood murder, he looked like a cute muscular bunny boy wrapped in fluffy robe. Those fond smiles emits all the positive tiny cute vibes rather than dark and murderer look. It highly irritated Tae, because he don't want to fall for that hot bunny.

" Tae doll!!! I missed you tons!! Come to daddy... Now!!!" Jungkook entered the pool room with demanding voice...

Here we go!!!

I just thought I might like you...

No!!! Now I dont!!

Jungkook headed towards Tae and every step of Jungkook gave Tae chills, he is nervous and embarrassed, knowing Jungkook, Tae is worried that Kookie might kiss him in front of Namjoon. Tae suppressed all his emotions and smiled at Kookie..

" Awww !!! Wow the smile...!!! I'm gonna build a big fucking sauna just to see my baby's happy smile like this every day" Saying this Jungkook placed both his palm on Tae's cheeks and squeezed. Tae lips form a pout naturally which Kook want to kiss so bad...

" Jkayyyyy ahhh!!! Let go of my face....!! I'm not a baby...!! "

" Yes you are not a baby... You are just my baby to squeeze and suck the juicy honey glistening  in the tip of your lips. Tae sucked his glistening lips inside to avoid getting sucked by Kookie..

" What are you doing here??!! " Tae asked

" What am I doing in this cheap third class bath house??! Expensive You!!  I'm here for you.. What else I have here other than you... Come let's take bath together... "