28. Quick plan

" Why is he crying in agony and throwing tantrums at me??! What did you tell him about Elena and Venitia?! " Jungkook asked Jimin..

" I didn't mention anything about Venitia... I swear to God!! "

" You didn't tell that Elena is Veni's mother?! "

" I didn't.... Did I fucked up again?!!! Goddd!! I'm sorry Kookie.... I shouldn't have talked about her...."

" Don't worry you did the right thing... " Jungkook patted him with so many thoughts running in his mind...

" Kookie sorry...!!! I just want to have Venitia... I meant no harm... "

" I know.... !!! Forget it!! Do one thing... "

" Yes tell me... " Jimin said..

" Tomorrow early morning at four... Be ready... We are going to out town home.. It's not safe here for Tae..."

" What about Taehyung?! Who is after him?! "

He is after us!!

" No one!!! just precaution...and..... I've made arrangements for Veni to come back home... She is on her way to Korea "

" In what??!! Yoongi hyung said it's dangerous to fly now... "Jimin panicked...

" She is coming in passenger flight, economic class... Safe with my trusted employees... All safe.. You just be ready at four... I'll beg you don't pass any information to Yoongi hyung "

" Ok Kookie.... I won't"
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook walked back to his room with thousands of thoughts and calculations running on his mind. He felt attacked and betrayed.. He knows how to handle this...but the love and care brought him more pain.

Everything make sense now. Taehyung's accent, his smartness, dominant girl friend, biker ex, bugs and hacks, now his agony... Everything make perfect sense now. Jungkook can clearly figure who is Taehyung, but unfortunately he can never take him as a threat.

Elana was killed because of her past relationship with an interpol officer whose name she took as her last name . When Taehyung is Elena's ex, then he should be the interpol officer and also Venetia's biological father.

Jungkook don't have any plan to solve this situation. He cannot bring Yoongi in to this either.... because, his first solution will be to kill Taehyung. Jungkook can never do that. So he decided to isolate Taehyung from other interpol connections and talk to him in peace..

Jungkook entered his room where he left Taehyung..

" Tae doll!!! Want something to eat..?! Omo!! Look at you.... Drink some water first... You are dehydrated....You cried a lot!! Please have this" Jungkook offered water..

" Sorry!! I become emotional... Sometimes... I feel bad for strangers going through sufferings .. I'm ok now!! " Taehyung wiped his tears and displayed a fake smile..

" It's totally understandable... You put yourself in her place... That happens... Don't worry.. Everything will be all right"

" You are sweet Jungkook... Thanks for understanding... "

" Shall we go for a walk??!! In terrace may be??!! To get fresh air..?! " Jungkook asked slowly sitting near Taehyung on the bed. Taehyung wants to know more about Venitia, so he don't wanna leave that room.

" No let's stay here.. I'm ok now!!! "

Tae said and slightly leans on Jungkook's chest to avoid looking at his face. Jungkook hugged him in consoling way, though he is a traitor, still Jungkook couldn't bare the painful look on his Tae's face. He caressed Tae's back to ease his stress.