𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭

I'm with my friends here at the casino. We're just playing for fun.

Nuw.....are you sure you want to bet all that? That watch is still new, isn't it? Aunty just gave it to you last week, "Josh said.

No matter how beautiful this watch is, I still can't bring it to the pit; I answered him, "I'm going to die anyway, so why don't I use it all up?"

Nuw.... He says, "I didn't mind him and played again."

Let him be josh, We all know that we can't stop him, "Drew says.

Start; I said, I smirked at the card I was holding, not bad....not bad...... I just waited for the opponent until I only had one card in my hand. I smirked and put down my card. The opponent looked at me angrily... Simple as that, I win again.

Cheater...... He screamed as he hit the table, I just looked at him while leaning on the chair, I looked at Josh, who now took what we won.

Loser.... is..... always..... a..... loser; I said he immediately threw the glass he was holding because of anger. He just lost 500 million on this game. He smirked at me, so I just raised an eyebrow at him.

21 Year's old, not bad.... why don't we try your skills on the road, I heard you are a good racer, my partner is here why don't you compete with him; He said, I just looked at him to see if he was joking or not, he knows me but still has the courage to compete against me in road? tsk pathetic man.

Sure... another 500 million; I said and stood up, he had no complaints and followed me with a smile. I stopped on the side of the hallway, I held my chest because it suddenly tightened, the old man walking ahead with the one he was proud to compete on me. I immediately followed them when I recovered.

Are you sure you can do it, nuw? Josh asked me, I nodded and got inside the car.

★...... ★

On the other hand, people were shocked and panicking because of the accident that happened. A woman suddenly fell due to the speeding of a car, The people immediately called an ambulance until it arrived. When the man heard what happened, he immediately came out of the mountain even though it was midnight, his tears did not stop while driving, He did not expect that this would be the happened, especially that his girlfriend had just returned from the place where he lives, No he can't believe what he heard. when he got to the hospital, the girl he loved was gone, dead of arrival was the cause of his girlfriend's death, he arrived late, he did nothing but cry in the corner with his girlfriend's mother, they couldn't believe what happened , They did not expect this to happened to her.

Zee, My... my daughter, " The girl mother cried in his shoulder, He patted her because he knew what the mother feels right now, she lost her daughter, and he lost her girlfriend they can feel they same way of hurting.  At the same time that Zee's girlfriend died, Nunew had a second life. Second life that he didn't expect to have, but without him knowing that there is a family mourning the loss of the person who gave him a new life.