ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

Seeing the person I love again is such a blessing, I don't know how it happened even the doctors don't know what the real reason is, no matter where I went before there was really no hope of seeing me again. I got this injury during the operation seven years ago, but here I am, watching my two amazing boys who mean so much to me, They are both waiting for me in the middle of the altar they're both smiling. I turned to the left and I saw her again, I smiled at her and she immediately disappeared, it's been five months since I had eye surgery that's why I was able to see them, I can see everything it's so unreal but I can really see his smile, his wonderful smile that I haven't seen in a long time, the smiles of people close to us I'm so overwhelmed.

I thought that I can only dreamed of you, I never thought that you would end up with me, the nunew who is kind and the opposite of my behavior, he's now going to be husband for the rest of my life; Zee said when I reached them. I smiled at him. I held his hand and we went in front of the priest, we got married here in France, it should be in the US but zee wants to come here so it's okay with me, the children who have become a part of my life are all here, they 're happily watching us, my whole family was here and so zee family's, they're very supportive towards our relationship which we're really lucky because zee and I have parents like them. When the priest started to speak, zee just looking at me the whole time. I just smiled at hime, until we made our vow, I didn't write anything and he did the same, I wanted to say my vow to him with all my heart, I held his hands and look into his eyes.

No words can I explain how happy I am that I loved you, the world was upside down when I first met you, I was just a simple person who doesn't even know that I will love the person I was afraid of, I was scared to be exposed so I didn't realize that I already loved you, zee now we are here together in front of our parents, relatives and friends, I won't promise anything because promise meant to be broken but I will do my best to be there besides you when you need someone to lean on and talk to, I can't ask for more but I hope we can love each other for the rest of our lives, God knows how much I love you, how much I prayed this Day, we were tested many times but we stayed strong with each other, We don't hold tomorrow so I know that we will face a lot more challenges in the future, I know that nothing can break us because we will fight hand in hand, we will raise Jacob together as his parents, Now I have everything I wish for. loving you was the greatest thing I ever did in my life, zee Pruk Panich from richer to poorer sickiness and health you always remember that Jacob and I are always here beside you I love you my Alpha; I said and put our wedding ring into his finger, he wiped my tears that I didn't realize had come out, he wipe his tears before holding my hands very tight so my tears kept coming out, he wiped them all, he was looking straight to my eyes.

I didn't write a vow because I wanted to say my vow to you from my heart; He said and wiped my tears again, I smiled at him he cleared his throat before speaking.

Nunew Chawarin soon to Panich, you know I never dreamed this big, I was an arrogant man before I knew you, when I first saw you I said that I felt something for you, I don't know what is it that time, My feelings was so messy until you admitted that you loved me, I wasn't going to say that I didn't love you because when the first time I saw you I already feel in love with you I that's what they call love at first sight, you changed me, you built me ​​again, a lot of things happened, we hurt each other we stayed stronger, When I learned that you're gone my world stopped, I couldn't find myself in those times until I saw you again, I can't believe but I know in my heart that it's you and I didn't made a mistake because it was really you, I was so happy because I could see you, I was hoping that we would fix everything but you've decided to give us a space and that's when I realized that I can't live without you by my side, I made a story for myself because I know that's what you want me to do, a story where I can share it with you and Jacob, when I saw you again I said to myself, even if I have to wait a few years or decades for your Yes, I will still do it, I will not leave your side and luckily I got your answer right away, I was so happy to the point that I want to take you here to France to get married, Nunew Chawarin Panich sickness and health poorer and richer I'm always here by your side, I'm always here for you and Jacob, now words can explain how happy I am that you're now my husband, I love you very much nuw; He put on the ring that he was holding and my tears kept flowing, I smiled and he wiped the tears that came out of my eyes, I wiped his face because he was crying too.

You may now kiss; The priest said, he held my face and he gently kissed me, I heard shouting from our family and friends, I hugged him tightly and he did the same, this day was the wonderful day of our lives, I- I'm a Panich now I'm officially his husband and he was my officially husband, even though a lot of thing that happened to us, we fought the trials together, fate tried us many times but he brought us back together, even though our story is not perfect for me this is the best story Zee and I have ever done.

I'm nunew Charawin finally closing our love story until we meet again ❤️💕💕