🇹 🇭 🇷 🇴 🇼 🇧 🇦 🇨 🇰

While I was telling what happened, Mom and Dad just held me tightly.

The night I was run over, The ambulance and brother Jerome immediately arrived at the scene, I don't know how they knew where we were but they came, They took me to the nearest hospital but when they got there, I needed to got operated immediately but their equipment was not complete so they took me back to Bangkok, The doctors said I might not make it and dead on arrival will happen. That night, I didn't expect to live because I already accepted that I will died that night, It's hurt because I didn't even get to say goodbye to everyone especially my parents, It happened so fast, The pain in my heart prevailed, I don't know what was happening but i saw Shane, I was unconscious but I saw her, She's holding my hands very tight and I knelt Infront of her begging for her forgiveness.

I'm sorry if you lost your life because of me, I'm sorry because I loved the person you love, I'm sorry if I stole everything you have, I can't live with pain, hardship and regrets, I know I don't have the right to say this because it hurts more for him, What happened and what he found out was more painful for him; That night I don't know what happened except that I saw her in a dark place and it was just the two of us there, She bent down so that she could level me. She shook her head and held my heart where her heart was beating inside me.

I'm happy that you loved him, You don't have to say sorry because you weren't the one who hurt me, You're not the one to blame, I gave this heart to you because I know that you'll love him more than the love I gave, Everything has a reason; My tears kept flowing while looking at her, She held my face and wiped the tears that fell from it.

Shane; I called her, She smiled at me and held my heart.

One day he will forget me, He will forget his love for me because of you, I will be happy when he is happy Nunew, Zee might looks cold on the outside but I know that he is a good person; I nodded at what she said. I shook my head at what she said too.

He loves you more than you imagine, I thought somehow I could enter his heart but it turned out not because he only loved you, You are the only person he will love; She shook her head at what I said and helped me stand up.

He loves me but I knows that he loves you too, That's why he is hurt when he heard that because he loved you too, I know zee very well, Nunew live and tell him that I'm already happy, live and love him more than the love I have given, Live happily, The one without resentment and regret in your heart, Nunew you will be the one to hold it now and I know that you take care of it and the person it has become part of it; She said and touched my heart again, She looked into my eyes and suddenly disappeared, I turned around to look for her but I didn't see her anymore, I was even more surprised when I woke up before the operation, Even the doctors were surprised by what happened, It's was so painful all over and my vision was so blurred but I gave the one word that gave my parents trouble, I hurt them by that words.

Please, if I survived hide me and tell them I'm gone.....

When I woke up I was in California and I couldn't see anything.

Nunew are you okay? That voice.

Ate Rosa? I asked confusedly, She held my hand, I felt something covering my eyes.

What is happening? Why are you here? Haven't you been in California since before? I ask her.

Nunew, When you were in operation James called and the doctor told me what you wanted; She said, I removed the blindfold but when I removed it I still couldn't see anything.

I- I can't.....I can't see anything? I asked her, I heard ate Rosa crying which confused me, Why is she crying?

The doctor said in order to revive you they did everything but the result was that you couldn't see for the rest of your life, I want you to live so I agreed because we can fix your eyes again; When she said that, My tears started flowing again.

Am I blind now? How's my dream? How can I study? I touched my face and everything I saw was darkness.

I'm a useless person now ate, Why am I still alive, What's the reason I'm still alive if I can't do what I want, I even can't fulfill my dreams, What else can I do? I screamed in pain, she immediately hugged me to calm me down.

I know it's hard and It hurts,
but nuw there's a reason why it happened, Please calm down; I'm just crying on her shoulder, What about my dream, I'm an engineering student and now I can't do that, I'm useless. what's the reason for me to live, I'm a blind person now.

I didn't leave my room for several months and just locked myself in there, Ate rosa was always there but I still can't accept that I'm blind, I want to do many things but I can no longer fulfill it from now on, My dreams of becoming engineering was already out of the list and becoming the teacher of the kids was also out of the list, What else I can do now? I always cry every night when I'm upset about something I can't do especially simple things, I'm devastated because of what happened. After months, I finally realized that I shouldn't end my life like this, Blindness can't stop me from doing things I like, I realize that there are many more opportunities waiting for me.  I realized that being blind was not that bad at all because even that my eyes don't see my heart sees the truth better.

*

ᴛʜʀᴏᴡʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴋᴀʏᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ ʟᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀʟᴀɢᴀ ꜱʏᴀ..

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴀʜ ☺️☺️