ᑎEᗯ ᗷEGIᑎᑎIᑎG

They say that pain is associated with joy, pain made me strong, five years later I am here again, I rebuilt myself, Now I know the word joy, The joy that has no substitute, Within five years, I became a successful owner of the soap business, I thought I couldn't do any more work but luckily I found soap, I can't see it but I can smell and feel it the products became globally successful. I am very grateful to Ate Rosa and Kuya Jerome for a long time they accompanied me to rise, We started from the bottom until we arrived here where we are right now, For five years I didn't hear anything about Zee because I chose not to look for him or have news about him, I have created a foundation where I can help the children who need my help. I've experienced a lot in life and I'm applying everything now, The pain made me stronger and because of what happened I found myself again, I found the life that's was meant for me, My name and surname are different now, My parents still don't know that I'm alive because I want to see them when I succeed and it's finally here, Even if I can't see their faces anymore, I'm happy to hear their voices. I misses them so much.

Nunew in two days we have returned to Thailand, Will you celebrate New Year there? Ate Rosa asked, and I took my cane, We're here now in California.

Yes, We will spend the new year there, Ate Rosa save some time and make an appointment to see mom and dad; I told her.

Huh? Are you serious about meeting them? I nodded to her and left my room, I memorized the way out of this room even though I couldn't see it.

Seven years are enough ate, I must apologize to the two of them, I left them without saying anything, I hurt them with my decision back then, I wanted to see them; I told her.

I am happy with your decision nunew, They will be happy when they see you alive; She said, I took a deep breath.

Your secretary said earlier that if you could visit the foundation you created in Thailand, The people there would want to say thank you especially the children's; She continued talking to me, I touched the seat and sat down to it

All right, let's do that to fix the schedules for me; I say to her, "All this year's she accompanied me everywhere I go and I'm thankful for that."

Alright, I'll take care of it, Jerome will go to Thailand first to get things done there, we'll follow the on the second day; She sat next to me, I just closed my eyes and leaned on the chair here. How are you, Zee? Do you still remember me? I took a deep breath and listened to my surroundings, I love this place so quiet and peaceful.

What color is the sky today, Ate? I asked her.

Blue sky nunew, The sky is so bright today; She said I just smiled.

Nunew, don't you have a plan to get your eyes fixed? Maybe still possible? I smiled slightly at her and touched her hands.

I asked that already but there is really no hope it's fine with me, Even though I'm blind at least my heart sees the truth, You know ate in the seven years I haven't seen, I've gotten used to the dark because even though I can only see the darkness but everything is bright in here, He can see the real brightness; I said and touched my heart, I can feel the joy and lightness of my heart now.

( ZEE POV )

It's been five years since I last saw him, I'm a major now in the military, I chose to stay in the camp despite the rank I have, I can't leave this place because this is where I first saw him, This place was so important to me. In five years, I've learned what the real happiness was on what is the feeling of not carrying the anger, pain, and regrets. I looked at the sky, It's so bright today, It looks like the new year was fun and enjoyable.