Baby Jacob

Memory is one of the most important parts of our lives. I thought I would never see him again or it would take decades but now he's finally here, in five years he became a successful business man, Even though he didn't fulfill his dream of being an engineer, He fulfilled his dream of being able to help other children's, I don't know This foundation is his, This foundation has helped so many children and I didn't expect that he's the one behind it. I was just smiling while the kids were still hugging him, The kid's couldn't believe what they saw, I remembered every Christmas and New Year they always visited his grave because they thought he was really gone but he's here now.

What happened to your eyes kuya Nunew; Jess touched his face and his eyes, He only smiled a little.

It's a long story Jess but I can't see anything for the rest of my life and kuya Nunew was fine on that because this is more important; He said and held his heart.

Kuya! Kim said, He felt the face of the two, When he found it he gently touched it.

The sight is not important Jess, Kim, When kuya Nunew lost his sight, I realized that the heart sees the truth better; He said, The two helped him stand up.

Sir, Everything was ready; The woman said, He nodded at her.

When did you become my sons lover? His mom said, I smiled a little.

Honestly, ma'am, I want to court him properly, I want to make him feel that I'm here our first story was messy but I want to love him because I love him, The love that doesn't ask for anything in return, During this five years he suffered a lot but that was also an inspiration for him to be strong, I want to ask for your approval even if you can't give it to me today or months, I'm willing to wait for it because he deserves it, I promise to take care of him; I said, She looked at his son with a small smile.

I don't know what's your relationship with my son but he still the one to make the decisions for himself, He is now a responsible man, He became successful without our help; She said this and approached Nunew, I just followed with a smile.

Brother Josh, When did you know that kuya Nunew was alive? Kim asked Josh.

Yesterday! Josh answered her, She frowned at Josh.

Let's go! Nunew said, I immediately came to help him, He smiled a little and we followed his mom.

How are you? I asked as we walked.

I'm fine, Do you have any girlfriend alpha? I shook my head at what he said, I held his hand tightly as we walked.

I told you, You are the only person I will love, I know that our first story is messy let's make a new story full of fun and happy memories, let's get to know each other, let's make a story that will last a lifetime; I told him, He just smiled while listening to me.

Are you sure alpha? I'm just a burden, I can't see anymore and there's a lot of girls who deserve you; He said, I stopped so he stopped too.

You're the only thing in it, There's no day that I don't think about how you're doing, If you're okay, What you're doing,  Nunew your the only person I love; I told him.

Do your solo time later, Nunew was needed on stage right now; I glared at Josh, This man is really destructive, Nunew gave a small laugh so I frowned.

Let's go! He said while having this smile on his face, We immediately continued walking and I brought him to the stage and made him sit.

THANK YOU! He said and grabbed the mic. I was standing on the side of the stage looking at him.

( NUNEW POV )