ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

After I told Josh we were going to the house of the woman who sacrificed her life to give me a second life. At first he couldn't believe what he read but we can't change the past, She wanted me to take care of her mom on her behalf so I will do that for her, I won't tell them that I have her heart. I will finish what she started and now I have her book, It was not easy for me to convince her mother that I am her friend but in the end she believes me.

I told you nunew, You live different lives, How can you do what she wants if it's far from the life you grew up with. She is a volunteer teacher and we know that it is not easy to do that, you are still a student; He said when he read the contents of the book. It is written that she wants to return to that place to continue teaching the children, The second is that she wants to see the stars on the top of the mountain on the new year's eve, The third is that she wants bring her mother to England because that is their dream country to visit.

I have to stop studying Josh, Even for a year, I want to do what she didn't do, This is the only way to make up for her; I said, He couldn't believe what he heard.

Nunew, I know how you feel, but it's not right for you to delay your life just because of this......I didn't let him finish his words.

You don't understand what I want to happen, Do you think what she did to me was that easy, She sacrificed her life just to give me a second life Josh, I would rather died myself than her. She doesn't deserve it, I don't deserve her heart josh do you understand that? I told him

Those things already happened Nunew, There's nothing we can do but accept it, Above all you know it's not your fault why she... I cut him off again, Does he really not understand what I mean?

Josh, I'm not going to force you to come with me but I hope you'll support me in my decision it's only one year, I can give up my one year to fulfill all her dreams; I told him, He took a deep breath and nodded.

If I can't change your mind then I won't force you anymore, But I hope you won't regret this decision in the future; He says, I smiled and nodded, I look back at her house and we left the place. My phone rang, and I saw mom calling.

Yes? I answered, I heard that her background was too loud.

Where are you, son? Did you not receive my message late at night? She said, "I looked at Josh, and he was looking at me too."

I did, I was on my way, just a little traffic; I said, Josh frowned because of what I said.

OK! your dad is here, hurry up; I ended the call and leaned on the headboard of the car, going to that party won't do me any good.

Tita was inviting you to the party, isn't it? He asked and I nodded, I rather gambling in the casinos than going to that place, The guests there did nothing but brag about their children, The school and the things they have, I just shook my head, business is always business you can expect nothing but competition.

Go with me; He immediately shook his head, and I frown, I can't bring him along because he hated parties more than me.

You know we both don't like that kind of party, I rather sleeping around with random women than going to that kind of party, There was nothing else to talk about but business so boring; He says, He's right too boring.

Stop doing things like that, Josh. They are still women, You might get sick; I said, He laughing so hard.

Why don't you try? one night stand was really fine at least you have no responsibility after; I angrily looked at this fucking womanizer guy, I cannot believe that he's this kind of man.

Disgusting Josh, You really are disgusting, Don't involve me in what you're doing, I've never done that to anyone; He laughed to hard while he was driving.