𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓢

Sometimes we don't realize that we are happy in the company of someone we didn't expect, We don't realize that what we want has changed, I never thought I would feel this with another person, I looked at his angelic face that was still sleeping until now.

Why am I so happy when I'm with you Nunew, How can you do this to me? It's like we have a deep connection together. I fixed his body first and stood up, He will be surprised when he sees me here next to him. I smiled before leaving his room.

Alpha; I was shocked to see Josh here outside his room, It was so early in the morning why is he awake already?

Josh, how long have you been here? I asked.

I just arrived, I was about to wake Nunew up but I saw you here in his room, Did you sleep in his room last night? He asked, I nodded but immediately explained the situation to him.

He seemed to have a bad dream so I accompanied him for a while, But I fall asleep without realizing it; I said, He just nodded and looked at Nunew's Room.

Thanks for accompanied him can I go around the place I wake him up later; I just nodded and went out.

Okay, Just be careful; He nodded and immediately went to different direction, I look at nunew's room and left immediately.

( JOSH POV )

After I said goodbye to alpha zee, I left immediately, Nunew was still dreaming and I'm sure it was the same last time, I took a deep breath while looking at the places here, I was afraid that he might tell the secret that he hide when he is drunk.

Actually, It's not his fault in the first place, He didn't know that it would happen but I also understood that it was difficult for him to accept it especially that he experienced death, We both experienced it so I know what he feel after knowing the truth but I hope it didn't reach the point that he love zee too, The way he looked at him very different from the nunew I knew, He changed a lot and I knew that it connected with the owner of his heart, There's a big change in him which is okay but dangerous at the same time, He should not love zee, He will only be hurt in the end, Zee will not accept the truth when he finds out.

Are you used to waking up like this Josh; I turned to see where that voice was coming from, I saw max with his usual doctor uniform.

Not usually, I'm not a morning person, But I just like to walk around the place before the day starts; He nodded, I saw something like a cliff and I sat there and looked at the sun.

Will you be angry if I say that I doubted you and Nunew? I feel that you guys are hiding something on us; He said, I just smiled, They probably couldn't believe that someone like us would work in this place.

I will not; I said briefly to him. I look at him for a moment, and look back to the sun.

Max, If you were in our place would you choose to say what you wanted right away or wait for them to be okay; I asked, He looked at me.

Huh? He asked confusedly, I just smiled a little and waited for his answer, It looks like he got what I wanted.

I don't get it; He says, I stood up and start walking again.

Sometimes people don't really understand what you want to say so it's better if that person doesn't know what you want to convey, You doubted me and nunew because you felt we were hiding something from all of you, I'm sure you investigated just to get to know us, Don't waste your time and effort because I'm sure you won't find anything about us, Why don't you just wait for that time, I'm sure the time will come when you will know who we are and why we are here; I said and left him confused there, Even if he investigates he still won't get anything knowing that our family has many connections, They won't allowed that anyone outside of our family would know the secrets.