𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Mom, Dad, I want to stop studying for a year, I hope you understand.
I'm doing something very important, don't look for me because I'm in a safe place, I hope you understand my decision, mom, I know you don't want me to delay my studies but let me explore first, let me decide for myself, I need this more than anything for now- Nunew❤️

I thought josh wouldn't come but he came with me. I know that he's not used to the place we're going to, It's a mountain and it's going to be really difficult for both of us but we have to endure everything for her, She wants to teach in that place and because of me all her dreams were destroyed, after all she did, This was the only way I could pay for her.

I think that's the guy who's going to pick us up; I looked at what Josh was pointing, I nodded at him, and we both went to him.

Hi! ahm, I'm Nunew  this is my friend Josh, We are the volunteered teachers; I say, "He immediately looks to both of us."

Are you sure you want to go to that place? He said, I looked at Josh, and he also looked at me.

Yes! We are, ahmm, are you the one who will pick us up? I asked, He nodded one after the other.

I just can't believe that there is another person who wants to teach in that place besides Shane, Life in the camp is not easy especially since it is far from the city, there's no signal there either; He said, I smiled sadly.

We are sure we can stay and teach the children there; Josh answered when he saw my reaction.

If you guys really want to go, then get on board, I'll take you to the camp; He said, Josh and I nodded and immediately got into the car.

Nuw, je sais que tu veux vraiment faire ça mais n'oublie pas de prendre tes médicaments; I raised my eyebrows at Josh after he said those.

Don't speak french Josh, no one will understand you; I said he shrugged, I know why he did French.

You are just like students, "he said.

Yes, we are students, but we are going to stop for a year, We have been talking for a while. Can I know your name? I asked him.

Special task force James; He said.

Nice meeting you, James. I'm new, and this is my friend Josh; I said, "He smiled." He looked at us for a moment but immediately returned his gaze to the road.

Why do you want to teach there? I can see that you both are rich people; He said, I looked at Josh for a moment but immediately returned my gaze to him.

Because we were told that the children there are kind and hardworking like what you said, No one wants to teach in that area because it is near the military base so we chose there; I told him.

You're right. Besides Shane, no one else wants to teach at that place; He said, I took a deep breath and looked at him.

Can i ask a question? "I asked, He nodded while looking at me in the side mirror.

Has the one you said Shane been teaching there for a long time? He nodded sadly, I shouldn't have asked him about Shane, I think they are all closed, and what happened to Shane is hurt him too.

It's already eight years, Shane was still studying when she volunteered as a teacher, The children and people there knew her, They were all waiting for her return but she can't go back on that place anymore; His eyes were sad as he looked at the road, I bit the corner of my lip. Josh looked at me, I just smiled at him to give assurance that I'm fine.

What happened to her? He was looking at me for a moment.

She died in an accident; He replied, "we were surprised when the car suddenly stopped."

Oh my, it looks like the car broke down again, hehehe!! He said, "Josh and I looked at each other." He immediately got down and checked, I think the car was overheated. He immediately returned to us, scratching his head before speaking.

Hehehe!!! sorry, it looks like we have to walk, but we're pretty close to camp already; He said I went down, and Josh immediately followed.

It's fine with us; Josh answered, he took his stuff, and so we did. When he finished, We immediately followed him, there were a lot of mud and rocks on the road, it was just like hiking.

I hope you two can stay here for a long time, The people here are kind though, "he said.

When do we start? Josh asked.

Hmm, when are you ready?” I just smiled. It looks like we're close because I can see the houses.

Who is in charge here? I asked because Shane said in his book that the alpha here is grumpy and the village chef is kind.

There are two leaders here. First, the village chef second our alpha who commanded all the special task force; He said, I nodded.

Is the alpha nice? Josh asked.

Hmm, Alpha is nice, but he is always frowning hehe; He said, "It looks like Shane didn't make a mistake in what he said about the alpha."

He isn't always mad, right? I asked, James was looking at me for a moment and shook his head.

He isn't always mad, but he was so scary if he saw something wrong; He said before I could answer, he had already shouted.

Alpha the new volunteer teachers are here; He shouted, when we got to the front of the house, There was a doctor with him who called his alpha, When he turned to me I was stunned, He's the alpha? I don't know, but my chest suddenly tightened, I grabbed Josh, and he immediately turned to me. The last thing I knew, Alpha was holding me in his arms.