ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ?

It's dark, and I can't see anyone but the woman with her back to me. Is she the one to pick me up? Am I dead? She slowly turned to me, I saw the beauty of her eyes, The point of her nose is she an angel? She smiled at me a little and walked to where I was standing, I didn't move because she wasn't scary, When she reached to my front, I got shocked when she touched my heart, It's like my heart was beating after she touch it.

I gave you my heart please take care of the person inside it, Please take good care of my mother; She said, Her words confused me, What is she talking about? She gave her heart to me? What does it mean? I turned around because she suddenly disappeared, but I immediately turned back when I bumped into someone. I saw a tall and handsome man in front of me, looking straight to my eyes. I had never seen this man before, When I was in front of him, I felt different towards him, My heart reacted differently when he was in front of this man, Who was he? I saw the woman on the other side looking at us happily. No, She's not looking at me, but she's looking to this man in front of me, Is he the one she's talking about? The scenery changes again. I blinked my eyes many times because of the lights that were in front of me.

Nuw, son, Oh my gosh, you're awake. Are you feeling okay? I saw mom on the other side of my bed, Where am I?

Where am I? I asked silently, She held my hands very tight while tears were coming out from her eyes.

You're in the hospital son are you feeling okay? Mom asked, I looked around, and I was really in the hospital, I felt different inside my heart, I felt like there was someone inside my body.

You undergo heart transplant, We finally had a donor; Mom said, "I looked back at her, Heart transplant?"

Take good care of the person inside it, please take good care of my mother.....

I held my head as I remembered what the woman said to awhile ago, Is she my donor? But she looks so young, What happened to her?

Son, what's wrong? Mom asked, I shook my head, and I looked at her.

How did I get here? last thing I remember I was in the racing, Where's my car? I asked, She immediately avoided her gaze at me.

Your dad sold the car, and Josh brought you here; She said, "I frowned, why did dad suddenly sell the car he gave me?"

What's the reason why dad sells the car? I asked, She looked at me with a small smile.

I....I don't know, Don't asked anymore question about that take a rest first we will bring you out this hospital if the doctors agree; She said, Her words confused me, How came dad sell the car that he give as a gift to me? I took a deep breath and nodded at mom.

( ZEE POV )

Auntie and I are here where she lies, Where she will sleep for the rest of her life, I still can't accept the fact that the person I love is gone, The girl I took care of is already gone, She left us and what's worse is that the police hasn't have the proper details about the owner of that car, I can't forgive that person.

I don't think the man who drove that car was a random person, even my staff couldn't find any information about the owner of the car, They are very strict about that person's information.

James is right, I was also looking for information about him, but I didn't find anything. That person doesn't want to reveal who he is most of all, I feel that they paid the policeman so that no one would speak; My fists tightened no matter where he hides, I will find him.

I couldn't believe it when I heard this news, She had just returned from camp and then this happened immediately; James said, I look a here beautiful face, She was peacefully sleeping in the coffin, If heaven only had visiting hours no matter how far you are, I would come to see you every day love. I stood up and they did the same, I looked at the time it was already afternoon, I looked at where Shane was lying, Today is her funeral day, Auntie couldn't bear to see her daughter in the coffin so she chose to bury her right away, No matter who he is, I will never forgive him, I'll give you the Justice love. I took a deep breath and approached Aunty.

Auntie, I will go ahead, I'll just visit you when I'm back in the city; I said, she smiled and nodded at me.

Thank you very much for your love to my daughter zee, Even that she left us right away I knew that she is happy now; She said, I nodded and for the last time I looked at the place where the girl I love was, I will take care of your mom, I promise love. We immediately left the place because we have to go back to the camp tomorrow, I don't know how to tell the children and the people there that Shane will not return there anymore, That they will never see her again for the rest of their lives. Shane is a volunteer teacher at the camp where there are children and people staying, I don't know how to tell them that she's now  gone.