ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Family was the best blessings we could ever receive, Family was the greatest gift that was given to us, I was lucky to have this family that always supports me no matter what happens. Jacob came at the right time when I needed to have a son, Even though he is not mine but I will love him like my real son, I already accepted that I cannot have a son in this life but I am lucky to have him beside me. When I went to the camp, people were very surprised when they saw me alive, The kids were already achieving the goal that Josh and I wanted before, They didn't disappoint me by giving them the lifetime scholarships. They proved to us that they're doing their best for their dreams and I'm happy to witness it. Like what mom said, I did bring zee home and he and dad talked that night, Jacob was very happy when he lived with us, I told him if he wanted to see his mom because that was okay with me, But he said not in the moment because he wants to get used to being together with us, We didn't force him and I just told him that he can see his real mother whenever he wants because no matter what happens I will be his father for the rest of his life and now one can change it. He understood it, He even start his school after he spent months with us, Since he already at the age of three he can go to primary school already.

Nuw, I've been calling you since awhile ago are you okay? I turned to where Zee's voice was coming from.

Why are you here? I thought you had duty today? I asked him, Since he saw me he never left my side, He left in the morning because he had duty and came home at night, I don't know why he came home here especially I haven't answered him yet.

Don't tell me you're going to sleep here again? I said rudely to him, He immediately grabbed my waist.

My baby nunew was here and Jacob was with you, I'll stay with you both forever; He says, He hugged me from the back and placed his chin on my shoulder.

The major was missing on his duty time, I think it's still 3.pm alpha; I answered, He just hugged me tightly and I could smell his perfume.

I didn't do anything on the camp and  James was there so there's nothing to worry about, How are you? Have you eaten? He asked, I just nodded and held his hand wrapped around my waist.

Come with me to pick up Jacob later; I told him because Jacob is still in school.

Of course come inside, It's still a bit sunny outside; I nodded and held his hand and we entered the house together.

This weekend send the kid's here, I have something to give them; I sat in the chair when we arrived.

Okay! This sunday we have to visit your mom, You're dad texted me that there is dinner at your house this Sunday and your relatives are also there; I took a deep breath and nodded to him.

Nunew! I heard ate Rosa's voice entering the house.

Yes ate? I answered her.

Some of the investors wanted to meet you this Saturday, I said you can't come back to California so they will come here instead, I didn't set anything on Saturday so you could meet them is that okay? I nodded, We decided to stayed here in Thailand, but we still stayed in the house that I bought, Mom was visited us almost everyday to see us and play with Jacob.

You're already here zee, You're early today? Ate rosa asked when she saw zee behind me.

There is not much going on at the camp, Ate rosa, Tell the driver that we will be the ones to pick up Jacob later; He said.

Okay! I will leave first, I have something to finish; Ate said, I nodded and I heard her footsteps leaving the room.

Nuw, Let's go there might be traffic when picking up the children; Zee said, I stood up and held his arm.