𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭-𝓫𝔂𝓮

Sometimes, We think all our decisions in life are right, we don't realize that we hurt people who close to us. I can't go back to the time when I chose to tell everyone that I'm gone, I choose to let go everything I have, I can't go back to that time so I have to continue living without everything I have in the past, I have to start again from the bottom. I have to move forward, fate made a way for us to meet because we both need it, I need to hear the word forgiveness from him and he need to hear it from me that I already forgive him, Everything was already in the past, We can't change it but we can move forward for a better tomorrow. To create a new tomorrow we have to leave everything that has to do with the past, We have to accept our mistakes to create a new phase, Zee and I met because of Shane also because of that secrets something happened that shouldn't have happened, There is a life that has become a sacrifice to end any conflict, From the beginning of our story we had nowhere to go, anger, hatred and regret became the first stage of the our story. Everything has to be reset so that we can create a story that belong to us a story without the taint of the past. Leaving him was not an easy choice but it had to be done so that he could create his new story, In order to do that, I had to disappear by his side so that he could find the answer to his questions. We both need to start a new life a life without anger, pain and regrets. Even though we are not together now, I know one day I will feel him again and I hope when that day comes even if I can't see his smile, I hope I can feel him being happy.

( ZEE POV )

I thought we would be fine when I found out the he was really alive but I was wrong. I understood why he want to hide from everyone that he was alive, He wanted to make a new life without everyone, He wanted to make a new story without anyone's help, I just looked at him as he left, When can I see you again? I'll wait for you even for a very long years, Nunew You're the only person I've loved besides Shane, I love you, You helped me forget Shane. I smiled genuinely while wiping my tears, He gave me a space to think my love for him, I understand what he wants, He wants me to create another story that is really for me, He left my side so I can find the answer to all my questions, I hope that the next time we meet, I hope all the pain you're feeling right now was already gone, Maybe, you're right, We both need this, We meet today to give us a chance to forgive each other and ourselves, I hope all the bad memories that happened to you will be replaced by happy memories, You suffered a lot but you are still here fighting the hardship of life, I will make a story for myself, because I know you will do the same, If we are destined to meet, We will meet wherever we go. I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes again and smiled a little, I closed my eyes and looked up at the sky, Even the first story is not for us, I hope we meet again to make a new story together for the last time I looked at where he left and smiled genuinely, I took a deep breath and left the place but I went the other way, I hope our paths cross again nunew.

I will wait for you no matter how long it takes.

Until we meet again nunew.