ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌIᑎG

( ᘔEE ᑭOᐯ )

I silently followed Nunew, I didn't know what to say to him, I was also shocked by what I said towards him.

Can I have 9 pcs of this please; He said while buying toys for the children, I know he just wants to help but I also know the people there, They don't like being looked down upon by other people.

Alpha, Can I go to the pharmacy; He said with a small smile on his face, I just nodded because I didn't know how to talk to him. I helped him carry all the stuff he brought.

Nunew Chawarin? He turned to the old man who called him, He's face automatically change when he saw the old man.

Tsk, What are you doing here Guzman? He said, While having this angry tone voice.

Little nunew, Why is your tone like that, Is this the reason why I can't see you in casino? What happened to that arrogant nunew? Nunew made a fist after the old man said those, Nunew was too young but he already got into casino? He crossed his arms and looked at the old man.

Why? Miss me? Guzman? a loser is always a loser; Nunew said to him.

Hahahahaha!!!!! I think my information was right, I heard that you're were involved an accident and crit....... Nunew immediately interrupted what the old man said.

Shut the hell up if you don't want your body to come home to your house alone; He coldly said.

You can't scared me little one, Out of the two of us, It looks like you will be the first, isn't it? or maybe, The old man stopped and approached Nunew, He whispered something and nunew was angry with that, I immediately pulled him away when he about to hit the old man.

Get the hell out of my face, Get out; He shouted, people was looking at us.

Nunew calm down; I said, The old man laughed even more.

Hahahahaha!......Zee Pruk Panich, First lieutenant of special force, Don't believe him he's hiding a big secret that will disrupt your world; I frowned, How does he know me?

Get the hell out Guzman; Nunew angrily shouted at him, The old man immediately left with a big smile on his face.

Nunew Chawarin, What the hell is he talking about? I shouted, He turned and I saw his pale face.

Nunew!.... I shouted when he fell, I immediately caught his head, I grabbed his wrist and it was beating unstable, What's wrong with him?

Zee? I saw max together with Josh, What are they doing here?

What you too are doing here? I asked, Josh immediately came to me and grab nunew out of my arms.

What the hell is happening to him? I asked, Josh held Nunew's chest and looked at his face.

Bring him here to the side; Max said, He was near to the small chair, I immediately sat down and took nunew from josh.

Josh, Tell me what really happened to him? Max asked josh, Josh looked at us and went back to nunew.

Tell me why he fainted first? He said, I remembered what the old man said.