ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

My parents were just crying while I was telling everything that happened these seven years, I feel sorry because I know that I hurt them too much because of what I did.

Why didn't you tell us, We are here son, Me and your father was here; Mom said while creasing my face, She wiped my face because my tears.

I'm afraid, I'm hurt, especially when I found out that I can't see again, I feel useless, I feel like my life is worthless, I feel like I can't do anything because I can't see anymore, I feel so devastated mom, I don't want to be a burden to you and dad; She still held my face and repeatedly shook her head.

Everything we have is worthless without you, We do everything to give you a good life everything is meaningless if you are not with us, Don't think that you are a burden because that is not true; She put our foreheads together.

We thought we wouldn't see you for the rest of our lives, We put our time to work because your mom and I was still hurt every time we go home, You are the one we always sees there, You're smile when you greeted us everytime we arrived at home, Everything we do is for you, son, If you are not here everything we have was useless, We love you no matter what; I kept nodding at dad, I forgot that they were there for me, When I chose to disappear I didn't think that they will be hurt too much.

I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for what I did; Dad was hugging me and mom, I miss their scents, There hugs I miss everything about them.

We're happy to know that you're okay, That's the important thing; Mom said, we're now in the hotel. Even though I can't see them, I'm so happy because I hugged them again, I remember Zee, I hope he's happy now, I didn't expect him to love me but I hope he finds his happiness because that's all that matters, Shane and I wants that to happened, His happiness is our top priority in this five years I haven't seen Shane and I think she's now in a good place, She wants nothing for me but to live happily, During this whole year's I always make sure that her mother was safe and happy, I know she's still hurt from Shane death but I know she will find her peace in the right time.

I have to go somewhere tomorrow Mom, Dad; I told them.

Where? We will accompany you; I nodded to what mom said.

I have to visit the orphanage here in Thailand; I said, Ate rosa and I already have that on our schedule.

You have an orphanage here? See son you have helped people a lot; I smiled at what mom said, I thought there was really no hope for me before but I remember the kids I use to teach, They become my inspiration to help other people to help the kids who need my help.

( JOSH POV )

Aren't you one of the reasons why?  If only you hadn't forced me that day our friend wouldn't have sacrificed himself, You've forced me, You've betrayed me Josh.......Nunew's words was echoes through my ears, I can't believe that he's actually alive, I went to the camp because I have something for the kids. Nunew was right, I'm one of the reasons why all of that happened, I didn't deny it because it's true. He suffered a lot, He lost his sight but he became stronger, He became successful, I'm happy that he's alive, I'm happy that I got to see him again, While listening to him last night I couldn't help but feel sorry for him , He's still young but he sacrifice a lot, His dream of becoming an engineer didn't come true, We dreamed together I reached mine although his life is good now, Even though he didn't become an engineer his business was successful. He lost his sight but that didn't cause his world to stop, That's what made him strong, I'm happy to see that he's okay. He's happy, happy that there's no substitute, He's very different from the nunew I've known seven years ago, He is now a responsible person, He helped many children, He built an orphanage where children without parents can live, He built a home for every child who needs a home. I know that there is a reason why he didn't introduce himself to me, I understand him. Sometimes we also have to respect other people's decisions because not everything we think is right is really right. I made a mistake once and our friend's life was the price, I don't want to get to the point where I lose someone close to me just because of a one wrong decision again.