ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

( ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ  )

( 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕🤣🤣 )

Watching this video makes me happier, it's like that everything was happened so fast, we were still arguing because of simple things before, I hurt him and he hurt me, the world became fair for both of us, I never thought that with an unwanted tragedy's I found the person I will love for the rest of my life, I smiled while holding her grave, I was playing out wedding vedio to her, it's been 10 years and time has passed so fast, we didn't think that ten years have already passed with just one blinked of an eyes, I removed the leaves on her grave and gave her a small smile, I put the book I was holding on top of her grave, after reading it to her, it has the title Because of you! Because of you Shane I found zee, I didn't expect everything but because of you I found the person that I'm spending my lives now, the person I'll love forever, Because of you I found my forever happiness!  I hope you're happy now, I hope you're in a good place, if given the chance I'd like to see you again to say thank you, You've become one of the reasons why I have the family I longed for, because of you I learned to love myself and the people close to me, Thank you very much Shane for giving me this wonderful heart, your heart taught me how to love and forgive, I learned a lot in life and you are one of the reasons why I was able to do all of them. I hope I didn't disappoint you, I held the book and smiled at her grave, I left the book on top of her grave, I doesn't need this book anymore, I'm done reading it to her and my story with zee was now closed, we are happily living now with our two children, after our marriage we adopted one amazing beautiful girl and now, I can say that the family I dreamed of is now complete. I turned to her grave for the last time and I smile before leaving the place. There are many things we don't expect in life, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes, we just need to learn to forgive. forgiveness is a huge thing that is part of our lives, let's not live with anger in our hearts, let's choose to be happy every day that we are here on earth, life is short and time goes very fast, we didn't realize how many years have passed already. After everything that happened to us, I am happy to tell our children the story that zee and I created.

BECAUSE OF YOU FINALLY CLOSING.

Thank you very much to everyone who reads our story.......

THIS HAS BEEN AUTHOR -M ❤️🇵🇭

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ☺️ because of you was now finally done ✅