𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂

Today was the happiest day of my life, Jessa and I have a child and today was our wedding day, It took five months before everything was settled and finally this day came, Nunew was with Jacob because zee is my best man, It was supposed to be him but he chose zee instead.

It's good that you plan right away, Thank you for agreeing to this; Zee said, We are here at the church nunew will sing a song for us when Jessa enters.

I hope you'll stay each other for the rest of your life, You've been through a lot but you're tied together, Thank you for the love you gave him Zee; I said, He patted my shoulder and looked at his man and son.

This is the happiest thing that happened in my life having both of them in my life was the greatest blessing I could ever ask for; I just smiled and looked at nunew, He changed a lot, The former nunew who was always in bars and casinos is now a caring father to jacob.

He changed a lot with so much happened to him, He's already a father now, I didn't even think that he would be a father before me but I think that he and Jacob meant to meet because they needed it both; He nodded, The organizers entered and approached him, Nuw nodded and Jacob led him to where the microphone was Nessa is here. Nunew took the microphone and smiled to everyone that was here today.

( VEDIO WASN'T MINE )
{ Credits to easy lyrics }

While he sang Jessa came inside, She was so beautiful no she's wonderful, I can't stop my tear's from falling while waiting for her at the altar, She just looked at me smiling. She's wearing a long white gown that really suits her. I wiped my tears while waiting for her, She's still far from me mom and dad took her hand while they were going here.

This is it Josh, I wish you the best wishes that could ever be received; Zee said, I just nod as an answer to him, I didn't take my eyes off her, All the kids from the camp were happily watching her. When she was close to me the song beautiful in white started playing.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight
And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and if she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
So beautiful in white
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

She couldn't stop crying when she was in front of me, I wiped her tears and hugged her parents.

I entrust my daughter to your hands josh son please protect her like how we protect her and most of all love her; Mom said, I nodded and wiped my tears that kept falling.