ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜɪᴍ

It's been almost two years since I left the country, I haven't moved on from Nunew's death. I have my girlfriend with me and we're on Thailand to spend the new years eve together with my family.

Babe... It's beautiful here in Thailand; She said when we arrived, We are actually here at the festival today.

You like this place? She happily nodded to me, I held her hands as we walked here.

Babe that guy seems lost? She pointed at something, I followed where it was and my eyes widened to see him.

Nuw? How come? He died two years ago. Jessa pulled me closer to him, He were just on the side while holding a cane.

Nunew; I called him, He looked at my direction, He's nose, lips face.. He doesn't change anything but how did this happen?

You called me? Who are you? He asked, It's surprised me because he doesn't seem to see me.

Nunew It's me Josh; I held his hands but he immediately removed them.

Why are you touching me? Do I know you? He says, I'm looking at him confusedly.

Nunew.. I'm Josh your best friend, You don't remember me? I asked him, He smiled a little.

I think you called my name, I'm nunew Phakphume, May I know who you are looking for? He said calmly, I shook my head this was very impossible, Nunew really looks like him.

Nunew, I already brought everything we need; Said the new arrival man.

Everything in the letter bought already? He asked him.

Yes, I did; The man said, He turned to face me.

I'm sorry if I can't greet you properly, I can't see you; He said.

Babe, You know him? Jessa asked, I shook my head, Even though he looks like Nunew but I saw it with my own eyes, He died, He died that day, I was there at the hospital that day so it's impossible that he and the man in front of me are the same.

Mistakenly for someone; I replied to Jessa, She smiled at me, Nunew reached out his hand to the man he was with and the man immediately took it and placed it on his arm.

Happy new year; He says and turned back to us, I don't know but I feel different about him but it's too impossible.

Josh? I turned around when someone called me, It's zee, What are they doing here? Don't tell me they saw that man too.

What are you doing here? I asked, He looked at the man who looked like Nunew.

If you're here to ask if he was my friend Nunew Chawarin don't assume I was there on the day of his death, I was there so I'm sure it's not him, except magic exist; I said, I still haven't forgiven him, If he hadn't said those words that won't happened, Nunew wouldn't have died that day, I wouldn't have lost a friend.

Josh; He called my name.

We don't have anything to talk about anymore, zee, You lost your girlfriend and two of my friends paid for it, You lost her but I lost them seeing you now just reminded me of what happened to them; I said, I looked at Jessa as she pinched me from the side.

Don't be too rude babe; She said, I smiled at her and nodded, We immediately left him there with max.

Nunew Chawarin, The son of a business tycoon? Jessa asked, I nodded.

My best friend he left us two years ago, But that man, He was a perfect replica of my friend, The way he smiled,talked and everything, If I hadn't seen that day I might have thought that he and Nunew were the same but I saw him during his last breath, I was there but I can't do anything to help him; I bitterly smile to her, It still hurts every time I remember what happened.