ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡ'ꜱ

Today was Sunday we were going to Tito and Tta's, Jacob was excited to go because he said he missed his grandpa, I'm so happy because they accepted Jacob as if he were their real grandson.

Auntie said that Josh has good news what could that be? I said to nuw

I'm not him? I can't answer that either; He said rudely to at me frowned when I pinched his face.

Hahahaha!.... daddy was so cute right daddy zee; Jacob said in the back.

Yes baby are you excited to see grandpa? I asked Jacob, I felt him approach us.

Yes! I'm excited to see grandma and grandpa; He said, I messed up his hair a little.

When we arrive at the house there were many cars outside, It looked like they were already here, I got down and opened the door for nuw when he got down I immediately went to Jacob and picked him up, I held nuw's hands and we went inside.

Good evening Sir, Madame and Master are already inside; The maid said when she saw Nunew and me.

Hi! Sister! Jacob happily greeted her, She answered Jacob happily and we entered the house immediately, When we got inside we heard the noise from here.

Good evening Tito's, Tita's; I greeted and let nuw sit down first.

Good evening Mom, Dad Tita's, Tito's, sorry if we're a little late; Nuw said, I put Jacob down and he happily ran to where his grandmother was seating.

Granny's; He said, I sat next to nuw.

Good evening, Jacob how's school? Said aunt while the others cousin of nuw just looked at them.

Good evening Zee how are you? His aunt asked, I held Nuw's hand before answering them.

We're doing great po! How are you Tita; I asked her politely.

We're fine we're glad to see you both again; His aunt said, Nuw just smiled and stood up.

Excuse me aunty; He said, I stood up and helped him, I think he wanted to approach his mom and dad.

New, When are you going to answer Zee? If you turn him down can I have him instead? His female cousin said, Nuw stopped and pushed me to his cousin.

You can have him but you can just borrowed him, He's still going home with me; He said and walked away immediately, I looked at his cousin and she pouted, I simply smiled he loves to make fun of his cousins.

Good evening everyone, Sorry Jessa and I are late; I heard Josh voice, Actually at first I didn't really know that they were actually a cousins, I thought they were just friends, I just learned that they're actually cousin two years ago out of all his cousins they were the closest so that's how it is.

You're always late what else is new? Nuw said while holding Jacob's hands.

Sometimes I will think that you still hates me, How are you my dear cousin? Josh said and kissed him.

Still annoying jerk, Jessa what did he feed you and you answered this jerk? Jessa laughed and came to him She kissed him and bowed to Jacob.

He's annoying hell out of me so I just answered yes to stop him; Jessa answer, Josh pouted and wanted to throw up because of what he did.

How are you little one? Jessa asked Jacob, Jacob immediately gave her a hug.

I'm doing great ate jessa; Jacob answered her, She looked at me so I nodded my head at her.

Since everyone is here let's sit at the table to have dinner; Nuw's mom said, Jacob and I immediately grabbed Nuw's hand and went to the table, When we got there I pulled him a chair and made Jacob sit on my lap.

How are you nuw ijo? His uncle asked him, I put foods in his plate while his talking to his uncle.

I'm doing very fine Tito; He replied.

We're glad to hear that, I think Zee was doing great taking care of you two; I just smiled at his uncle and started feeding Jacob.

I owe them uncle; He nodded and I looked at him when he held my hands. We started eating while they were talking about business and we just listened to them.

Nunew really inherited from you brother, He's doing great on business and I won't shocked if his business will get bigger in the future; His auntie said, He smiled and put the spoon down on the table before speaking, He's a well mannered person.

You are the same aunty, I can see that you're business was doing very well until today; His aunt laughed and nodded, Their family was a business man and woman no wonder Nuw is also good at running a business.

Before we go here we're told that josh has a good news! Nuw said and look we're josh was seating, His senses become stronger everyday or He memorize josh Perfume.

We almost forgot about that, What is it son? Josh mom asked him, He grabbed jessa's hand and raised it we can see a diamond ring in it.

We're going to get married mom and we're having a daughter very soon; I turned to him, He just had a big smile while looking at everyone.

That's a good news ended, Jessa was pregnant the family will increase again; Nuw's mom said, Jessa looked at everyone happily.

Congratulations you're a dad now so better behave yourself; Nuw said, Josh frowned because of what he said.

I'm well behaved nuw; He said, Nuw just shrugged his shoulder and he pinched Jacob's face.

Nuw, Zee, When are you going to married? His auntie said, My smile grew because of this question.

His not even my boyfriend yet! Nuw said.

Then be my boyfriend and let's get married before them; I say, He was looking at me with a frown.

Why are you in a hurry? We didn't chase anything; He answered, I held his hand and looked at his uncles and aunts.

We're going on that aunt's and Tito's i will marry him; I say happily, He looked at the other side so josh laughed so hard.

Someone was blushing; Nuw's face became serious, I just smiled while wiping jacob face. I held his hand all night and he didn't complain after dinner we were just talking about where Josh and Jessa's wedding will be held, Jacob was already asleep on my lap, I looked at him when I saw that he was looking at me.

What's wrong? I asked him because aunties and others were outside.

Is it important that I say yes to your question? He said, I was confused.

Ahmm what yes are you saying? I asked, He grabbed my face and I was even more surprised when he suddenly kissed me.

From now on I'm officially yours and  your mine; He said, I get what he said and I immediately kissed him again.

I'll marry you soon nuw, Let's get married; He nodded, I held his hand again and kissed it, He finally said yes!  This was a very surprised ending, He placed his head on my
shoulder and held Jacob's hand, There now my babies, I touched his face and I felt that he closed his eyes and I leaned back so he could rest for a while. This man was finally mine, He's now mine, I just smiled while looking at the two of them.