ᴊᴏꜱʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ

I thought what I did would help him but that only caused it to get worse and now he is gone, He left us, He left me with a guilt. I lost two friends on the same day at different times. Drew died when he found out what Nunew did, He can't take the guilt in his heart. After nunew ran from that place he killed himself just like Shane died, I found out too late. His parents was too hurt after they learned the truth. Today was his burial day, The coffin was close because tita can't still accept the fact that his son was gone so did Tito. It's been two months since I left the mountain, I stayed for one month in hospital before his body gave up, He suffered a lot of damage. I look at his coffin, My chest was too heavy and it's hard to accept what happened, It's my fault.  How can I apologize now that you've left me too, should I carry this wound for the rest of my life? I wiped my tears.

Mr. Nattasitt 3 months ago mr Chawarin asked me to do something for him, I think this is important to him, This is a scholarship for children and it is now approved, I would like to ask you what to do with it; Attorney said. I took the envelope from him, Is this why you go to the city that day? It had the names of the children, I looked at the attorney when I saw a card.

What is this for? I asked him.

That was one of his requests, He wanted the children to have enough financial support while studying, He took that from his savings; He said, I looked at Nunew, You prepared everything before you left them.

I'll take care of this, Thank you very much attorney; I says, He tapped my shoulder and back to his seat.  I stood up from my seat while carrying the documents, I grabbed the necklace I was wearing, It his gift last year on my birthday, Tears came out I look back at him for one last time and leave the place, I have to deliver this as soon as possible, I have to finish my degree because we both dream to finish our studies. I will help the kids nuw, I will try everything to help them.

( ZEE POV )

Two months already past but it's still so hurt, Of all people why him? I also learned to love him but I can't forgive what he did, He took the life of my girlfriend and worst I fell in love with the person who killed the person I love.

Zee, The chef said there will be a guest later, He said he has a new teacher with him; Max said, I just nodded while looking at the kids, I had a hard time explaining that their sister Shane was gone, They didn't accept it right away because they loved Shane so much.

What time? I asked before he answered, We heard cars coming, everyone looked there, It's actually three vans. I went there with max there are bodyguards with them, I think because of what they were wearing, They opened the two vans and the school supplies came out. Max and I were surprised when Josh got out of the car, I waited for someone to come out but I don't know but I felt disappointed when I didn't see him.

What are you doing here josh? Max asked when he got close to us, People were staring at him, He was wearing something different now, He's wearing a luxurious shirts.

I just came by to give those, Nunew prepared everything for all the kids; He said and approached the village chef,

I know you hate us but that's for the children, I hope you don't mind; He said to Mr. Ramon, Me. Ramon saw that it was a scholarship and everything was approved.

Young master josh where to put it? The guard asked him.

Ask him; He said and pointed at me.

You still have the courage to come back here? Max said angrily, Josh's reaction changed because of the tone of Max's speech.

Can u stop, You're like a nosy kid, You're not the one I came here for; Josh answered him rudely.