𝓤𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵

Sometimes in life what you don't want to happen actually happens, Josh and I are here in the big field with the kids, Josh taught them how to make a kite. I'm still worried about Max, He's investigating us including my family, I don't know what he knows but this can't continue, Josh and I have only been here for a month, It's too soon for them to know my secret right away. Although I know that my identity was hidden but still.

Nunew, I've been calling you for a while are you okay? I looked at Zee.

Alpha, Can you accompany me to the city this afternoon; I told him, He looked at me for a moment but immediately nodded.

Sure, What time? He asked, I looked at the children happily playing with Josh.

After class; I answered, He sat next to me while also looking at the children.

Do you still think about her? I suddenly ask, He looked at me for a moment before he answered my question.

There wasn't a time that I didn't think about her, We had many dreams in life, I could do everything but she's no longer her to celebrate it with me; He sadly says.

What if one day you find that person, What will you do with him? I asked him while still looking at Josh. I heard him sigh.

I don't know; He answered, I just smiled a little.

Zee, What if someone falls in love with you are you ready? I asked and looked at him.

I'm not ready yet; He said, I stood up and nodded, I went to Josh.

Josh, I'll be down to the mountain later; I told him when I got close.

Kuya Nunew; Jess shouted and immediately hugged me, I immediately loaded Jess.

Do you know how to make a kite now? She happily nodded.

Yes brother Nunew; She answer, I turned her around so she laughed.

Kuya Nunew, what subject will we do next? Kian asked me, I put Jess down and lightly pinched Kian's face.

We will be dismissed early today we will continue our class tomorrow; I told him.

Yay!!! We will bathe later in the falls, brother Nunew, brother Josh come with us; I sat on the grass and held both of their hands.

Brother Nunew is going somewhere so I can't be with you today; Their faces are sad.

Don't worry, brother Nunew had a surprise when he came back here; All of their faces lit up when I told him, I plan to applied them for a scholarship later.

I'll go with them Nunew, Alpha will go with you, right? Josh said, I nodded to him.

Nunew, We can leave while it's still early; Alpha said in my back, I said goodbye to Josh and the Children before following him.

Are you going to buy something at the City Alpha? I asked, He stopped in front of his motorcycle, I just smiled when I remembered my motorcycle.

Maybe, You know how to ride a motorcycle, right? I happily nodded.

I'm a Ra," I stopped as I remembered something, I can't say that to him.

What? He asked and I shook my head.

I'm used to ride motorbikes; I said, He started his motorcycle and waited for me to ride.

Cling to me; He said, I grabbed the end of his dress but he pulled my hand to hug him.

You will fall and I can't catch you; He said, I became quiet after he said those words, He started driving the motorbike very fast but for me it was just normal, I am a racer champion in France and US. I let go of him and feel breathed of the air, I let the wind blow my hair, I miss this feeling.

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ☆♥︎𝐙𝐍𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂☆♥︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें