ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ / ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ

After I talked with alpha zee a while ago we immediately went home and he was quiet as we walked back, I knew that he was still hurt on what happened to his girlfriend, I know he still can't accept the death of his girlfriend anyone will feel the same way he feels right now.

Let's go to the house of Mr. Ramon I heard earlier that his son who is studying in the city came home to see you tonight; He said, I'm confused but eventually nodded while following him.

Alpha; He looked at me but I just shook my head.

Nothing...... can we take the kids to the place with the wide field tomorrow? I asked, I was now next to him while walking the place was quite dark.

OK! I'm busy tomorrow so go with James; He answered.

Okay thanks; I said, He shook his head at me and looked at me for a moment.

I should be the one to thank you, I didn't think that the kids would get close to you so quickly because they were all close to Shane; He said, I just smiled a little maybe they still have a connection towards her using myself, That's what I said in my mind.

The children are nice and easy to get along with, Their learning is not bad, It's already advanced compared to other children; I said to him

It would be better if they had enough equipment for learning but it's hard to please those who run the government here; He answered, He was right about that.

I will do something about it; I said he looked at me.

Don't use your own money because they won't like it; He said, I took a deep breath.

There's no other way alpha, It's fine with me; He shook his head at me.

The people here are different from those in the city nunew, They prefer to work hard to get what the want not like what you think; He said, I frowned, Everything is in the city and I have money but I can't use it, What's the purpose of this money anyway.

Alpha-; I got cut off by Mr. Ramon.

Nunew, Alpha it's good that you two are here already; Mr. ramon said when we got to them, I immediately saw josh with max, The two seemed to be close right away.

I'm sorry Mr. Ramon, I took Nunew to the mountain; Josh immediately looked at me, I just smiled and he nodded.

It's good if that's the case alpha, I should tell you about that but you already brought him there; Mr Ramon said, Zee scratched his head.

Nunew Chawarin?

Kabayong pangit; I said out of shock, They laughed and I immediately turned around.

Tommy? I said, Josh immediately came to us when he heard what I said.

It's really you nunew, What are you doing here in our town? He said, I looked at alpha and he did the same to us.

Do you know each other? Mr. Ramon asked, We nodded.

He is the son of....... I cut Tommy's words, He looked at me with confused.

He was my classmate at Chulalongkorn University; I said, Mr Ramon was quite shocked.

You get into Chulalongkorn University son? How did that happen especially the payment there is not a joke? He said, I looked at Tommy, He's parents doesn't know about his scholarship?

That's one of the reasons why I go home dad, I was going to say this good news but when you said there was a new teacher here and his name was Josh and Nunew, I immediately went home, I thought it was a different person with the same name; He said, Josh looked at me and I did the same, I just hope he doesn't know about my surgery. I don't want to be exposed right away especially since I just started here.