𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭

I held my chest when I felt something else, as if she was excited and sad, which made me even more confused. I looked in the mirror, I shook my head many times when I saw a girl in front of me, same girl I saw when I was in the hospital. She was smiling sadly at me. Until now I don't know the name of my donor, Where she lives or what did she do before, I felt like mom are hiding something on me, Which made me even more confused, like if there is nothing wrong why do they react like that every time I ask who owns this heart. I'm here at the restaurant bar, Josh invited me for drinks tonight.

Aren't you curious who really owns that heart beating inside you? He asked, I was holding my wine that I've been holding for a while ago, I don't know why, but I don't like to drink this wine.

I am but mom always avoiding my question every time I asked her; I says and put the wine down to the table, He tapped my shoulder so I looked at him.

This heart that's inside your body, I feel like it wants to do something or it's doing something different far from what you're doing look at you now, You like that wine very much  but you haven't drunk a single drop, You've changed because of this; He said and touched my heart, I immediately removed his hands.

I'm not, I'm still me; I said to him, but he shook his head.

Nunew, You know what I mean, you know that more than anyone else, If you really want to know who owns the heart inside your body, Why don't you find out who? I feel that the owner wants to do something; He said, I took a deep breath and looked at him.

Josh, stop forcing him, Let him make a decision for himself. No one knows him better than him, "Drew says.

“ But ” I cut off josh's words. I just want to be alone for now.

I have to go now; I says and immediately leave the place, Before I left the restaurant bar, I stopped and looked at the three people who ate, I feel like I saw one of them, I saw him somewhere but I can't remember where. I held my heart because it suddenly beat faster, I shook my head, why do I feel this way towards him? It's like my heart has known him for a long time. The realization hit me, and I finally recalled where I saw him. He was the man in front of me, and he was the man the girl was looking for that day. When he put his gaze on me, I immediately left. How can I tell him that I saw him in my dreams. Stupid Nunew, of course he won't believe you. I left the place and drove my new car.

Aren't you curious who really owns that heart beating inside you?

Nunew, You know what I mean, you know that more than anyone else, If you really want to know who owns the heart inside your body, Why don't you find out who? I felt that the owner wanted to do something.

I remembered Josh's words. I touched my heart and listened to its heartbeat.

Please take good care of the person inside it, Take good care of my mother.

I took a deep breath and dialed a number, If I can't get the answer from mom, I will look for the answer myself.

Good evening, may I ask Doctor xxxxx for a moment this is nunew Chawarin in the line; I immediately said, Doctor xxxxx operated on me last week.

Good evening, Mr. Chawarin, this is doctor xxxx speaking; He answered right away, "I park my car on the side before talking to him."

I would like to get the information of my donor, I knew that mom talked to you, but please, I can pay anything. Just give me that information; I told him.

That's very impossible, Mr. Chawarin, the hospital has its own rule's, The patient doesn't have to know who's there donor and ...... I didn't let him finish what he had to say, I took a deep breath, I didn't want to do this but I don't have a choice but to use it.

Doc xxxxx Don't let me use my connection to remove you from the hospital, You said that your hospital has a rule but why did you accept the money that mom gave you, I don't want to use what I have so I hope you do what I said, I want to know where she lives and who owns the heart in my body; I said directly to him.

Mr. Chawarin; He silently said, I knew that mom paid him, but I don't know why mom had to pay him after all we paid the hospital bill.

I'll wait for the email, By the way don't tell my parents about this; I said and immediately ended the call, I have so many questions in my mind and I want all of them to be answered, Why did dad suddenly decide to sell the car and why did they pay the doctors just to hide the owner of the heart that beats in my body, More than that what happened in the racing that night. I immediately drove home, When I got home, I received an email, and it was from doctor xxxxx, I was nervous as I opened the email. I saw her information there.

Shane Mendes 26 years old, An American volunteered teacher near army camp, In relationships to first lieutenant Zee Pruk Panich 30 years old, I opened their pictures, I almost froze because this is the man I saw earlier, It turned out that he's the man I saw. I opened a news, I froze in my seat when I read what was inside the news.

A woman who was run over this morning, Shane Mendes, was found to be the victim of the racing. The owner of the car was not identified because of the speed of his car.

My world stopped at the picture of the car, The plate number can't seen properly but I know whose car it is, I dropped the phone I was holding, Is this why mom make all my social media private? I sadly look at her picture, She is a volunteer teacher near the camp, I looked at a photo of her holding a small book, and I opened her posts on Instagram. Everything she wanted was written in that book. I sat down properly and called Josh, I want to get that book, and I want to know what else she wants to do, This is the only thing I can do despite everything. Do I deserve my second life? I can't match what she did, She helped a lot of people while I was just a student who did nothing but racing and gambling in the casino, I saw a lot of photos of her with a kids, probably these are the kids she taught. I lay on the bed and just looked at the ceiling of the room, I have everything but I'm useless person, Why did you offer your heart to someone like me, Someone who caused your death. You want me to take care of the person who owns your heart and also your mom but how can I face them after knowing that I was the cause of your death, How can I face them, How can I say that I have your heart. I breathed deeply, What will I do now after knowing the truth?