𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓷

When we finished going around, Max immediately bring us to the school, I didn't expect it to be like this, I thought it was a small school but opportunity it was just a small hut house.

Is this their school room? I asked max.

Yes, That's their classroom this place was far from the city that's why the authorities don't really know what's going on here; He said, I looked at the children.

Isn't it close to the military base, Why didn't they make a way for this children? Max turned to me.

Alpha has done that before but it's really hard to please those government people; I approached the boy who had fallen, I immediately patted his knee.

Are you okay? I asked him, He looked at me and nodded with a smile.

Yes are you our new teacher? He asked, I happily nodded and picked him up.

It's us from now on just call me older brother Nunew because I'm older than you did you get what I said? He happily nodded and clung to my neck.

Yes brother nunew, We are happy to have a teacher; I gentle put him dow when we entered the small hut where the other children were seated.

This is brother josh, He will teach you too is that okay? I happily says to them.

Yes brother nunew; They all said. I put a smile on my face while looking at them, I can see that this children had the better future ahead. They just need a support to achieve those.

Is it okay if we start the lesson for today? I gently asked them.

Yes brother nunew; I looked at Josh and he nodded, I went to the front and looked at them all.

You already know brother nunew but I don't know you yet, Can you introduce yourself to us? They happily nodded a girl stood up first.

I'm Jess eight years old; She said, I just smiled based on what Shane said, Jess always has her hair in braids and now I know why because her hair is long, The man next to her stood up.

I'm mac, nine years old; He said, mac is naughty and they same time friendly, That's what was written in Shane's book about him and she seems to be right, This boy is always smiling. I looked at a man, His behavior and movements looked like he is Cleo.

I am Cleo, eight years old; He said shyly, I just gave him a smile and looked at the next boy, I just laughed softly because I immediately guessed who it was.

I'm John, eight year old, I like eating, His classmates laughed, I remembered what Shane said about him, He likes to eat anything. I then looked at the boy who looked grumpy and still had his arms crossed.

Kian, nine years old; He said rudely, The girl followed right away.

I'm sorry for my brother Kian behavior brother Nunew, That's how he really is but he is kind man, I'm kim seven years old po; She said, Out of all the children they are the only siblings here in class, I approached Kian who was still in his grumpy face.

Brother Nunew knows that brother Kian is kind sit down Kim; I told her she sit next to his brother.

May I know what lesson you are in? Jess immediately raised her hand.

Teacher Shane said we were in the multiplication table of math; She said happily, I was surprised because not all children are at this stage especially it's to hard for them to study here, There's no complete equipment for school.

Wow, kuya nunew was shocked to learn that my students are really smart in that case kuya nunew will teach you the multiplication table today and we will study English subject tomorrow is that okay? I gently asked them, They happily nodded, I looked at Kim when she raised her hand.