Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

If every human turns into stone because of that mysterious green light. Where did these people came from? There has to be the first ones that started this civilization. Did someone survived? If so... how? And who were they?

-They're Interesting-

Y/N P.O.V

Kohaku leads us to the village's bridge. The bridge connects the land to the village's living area. I stand next to Senku, carrying P/N who's looking around in curiosity.

Suddenly, he starts growling. "Shhh... P/N. Be nice" I said. It didn't take long for me to find out why he's acting that way. Two figures jumps out of no where. But before they're able to hurt either Senku or me, Kohaku jump forward to block their attacks.

"Ginro, Kinro... no need to act so hostile. These two saved my life" Kohaku said, turning to look at the two guys. "You can't do that, Kohaku-Chan... you will make the chief angry..." the guy with blonde hair said.

"The people outside the village are the criminals who have been banished from the village. Therefore I can not let you in. Rules are rules..." the taller guy said. I can see a slight resemblance between the two, which makes me believe these two are siblings.

"Is that so? Do you wanna take me on? Oh... it's two against one. You surely are at an advantage" Kohaku said, glaring dangerously at them. P/N jumps from my arms and growls angrily at the two guys. Ginro's and Kinro's face visibly pales.

"P/N! Be nice!" I scold. P/N turns to look at me and his ear droop. He walks over to me. I kneel down to let him climb on my lap. I gently rub the top of his head, which makes him purr happily.

Senku walks over to the jar filled with the hot spring water. He starts to rub the soap he made and blow some bubbles. The two guys stares at the bubbles in shock, it's like the first time for them to see bubbles.

I stare at the two guys, not really knowing how to react. "So that's the level you're at, huh?" Senku said. I turn my head to look at him and paled when I see the expression he's making.

"Your boyfriend is making a very scummy face..." Kohaku said. I let out a laugh and nod my head. "I suggest you better get used to that, Kohaku... that's just how he's always acting..." I said. She turns her head to look at me.

"I have no idea what you see in him..." she said. I let out a chuckle and shake my head. I reach down and gently pick up P/N, letting him sleep in my arms. I rub his head softly.

"You'll understand when you fall in love" I said, with a soft smile on my face. Kohaku turns to look at me. "Is that your pet?" She asked. I turn to look at her and nod my head.

"Yep... he's a leopard. He's still a cub, but when he reaches adulthood... he'll be quite big" I said. She hums and nods her head. I turn my head to look at the brothers. The blond one yells out for someone to handle the bubbles.

"No need to scream... I'm already here. I rushes here as soon as I notice these" someone said. I turn my head and notice a guy with green outfit. "Who is he?" I asked, turning to look at Kohaku.

"Oh, this is the one I'm talking about, Senku, Y/N. Looks like we don't have to look for him..." she said. I hum softly and turn my focus to the new guy. He claims that he's a sorcerer.

He walks towards the bubbles. "Don't be scared of these... you can easily make a bunch of them using coal shud" he said, popping some of the bubbles with his fingers. I stare at him in surprise. I turn my head to look at Senku, to see he have a similar reaction. I smirk as I turn to look at Chrome. He's interesting.

Chrome wants to have a duel with Senku. So we head to a shed, because he don't want anyone to be caught up by it. I just stand behind Senku as Chrome gives us a menacing gaze.

"Check out my badass sorcery, I'm the master of flame! Rainbow Bridge!" He said. He starts to throw something into the flame which makes the flame turn colors. I just give him a straight gaze. I just stay silent, letting Senku handle everything.

"Rainbow Bridge, my ass. This is just a flame test reactions" he said. I nod my head in agreement, as I cross my arms across my chest. "It's the blue crystal you collected from the cave, right?" I added. Chrome stares at the two of us with a smirk for a few seconds, then his eyes practically bulge out of their sockets.

"You better not say that's the only thing I got!" He said, turning to Kohaku who's been silent the whole time. "I didn't say anything..." she said. Chrome just turns around and rush inside the shed.

When he comes back, he's holding a ball. He starts to rub it like crazy. He panted as he walks towards the blond boy. He outstretch his hand, pointing at his nose.

"Ouch! What was that attack??" He said. Chrome just smirks confidently at the boy. Senku grabs the hall of sulfur from his hand. "A ball of sulfur, huh?" He said. I smile to myself. Interesting... it's suppose to be an invention from earlier on.

"Rubbing it in leather will give you 10 billion percent stronger power. This is my science flag..." Senku said as he holds the ball of sulfur in his hands. He starts to rub it at a fast speed.

His hair got all spiky, not that it wasn't before

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His hair got all spiky, not that it wasn't before. But they get all over the place. He quickly place a hand on Chrome's forearm. He let out a scream as he gets electrocuted. I burst out laughing, making me fall on the ground. P/N jumps onto my back and lay down.

I turn to look at him over my shoulder and smiles. I guess, I won't be getting up anytime soon. I turn to look at Senku and Chrome, wondering what they'll be doing next.

As a last attempt, Chrome challenges Senku in a battle of numbers... arithmetic. But Kohaku is quick to put him down by commenting that Senku will be the one who's going to win. Chrome drops onto the ground, looking defeated. But this outcome means, Senku and I finally have our science shed. Which is a great start!!

*to be continued*

Treat You Better (Shishio Tsukasa X Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें