Chapter 43

Previously on Chapter 42

I feel kind of bad, crying in Senku's arms when he said he loves me... and I'm crying for someone else. It makes me feel like I'm taking advantage at him. But parts of me wants to be selfish, because I need this in order to be okay. I just want Tsukasa back. I need him back.

-Fashion In The Stone World-

Y/N P.O.V

Senku have asked Kohaku, Chrome and Ukyo to go and find the source of the oil. But soon realize the geography of the earth now have changed from our time 3,700 years ago. Which means, we'll need a new map.

Suika mentioned how nice it would be if we can fly in the sky. She said it will be easier to make the new map we need in the stone world. Thus, giving Senku an idea of making a hot air balloon made of scraps of cloths. Which leads to us now, since we need more drago which is the money that Ryusui have 'asked' Senku to make. Yuzuriha volunteers to make clothes from the fabric that can't be use for the air balloon.

I make my way to her tent to see if she'd need a help. I notice Kinro and Ginro lingering around by her tent. They look shocked and scared of what's going on inside the tent, making me tilt my head with a confused feeling.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. They flinched at the sound of my voice. They turn to look at me. I tilt my head, waiting for them to tell me what got them both so worked up.

"Your friend have gone berserk..." Kinro said. I turn my head to look inside the tent to see Yuzuriha, to see her working on the clothes with incredible speed. I let out a soft giggle.

"That's just how she is... right, Y/N?" Taiju said, who just walk by. I turn to look at him and nod my head in agreement. "Yep, she's always so passionate when it comes to crafting..." I said, smiling proudly at my best friend.

I feel a hand on my arm, which makes me flinch. I turn my head to see Yuzuriha breathing heavily as she stares at me. I start to feel a little nervous at the look in her eyes. She looks like she plans something on me.

Which, is just me being paranoid. Yuzuriha only want to ask me to be a model of one of her clothes. I'm not a big fan of fashion show. But the look she's giving me makes it hard for me to say no. So I just agree with her request.

***

'This isn't a good idea...' I thought to myself as I peak around the corner. There's a lot of people gathering around the walking podium of the catwalk. I gulp nervously at the amount of people. Everyone is here, from both Tsukasa's Empire and Senku's Kingdom of Science.

I'm not nervous about having to handle the patience when they are sick. But this is a different story!! I'm going to have to walk in front of these people not as a doctor, but a model! Which isn't my best strength. I have no experience in this field. What if I make a fool out of myself?? Goodness... why did I agree to this again?

I look down at the dress I'm wearing. The dress is very beautiful. It hugged my body well. The color is pretty and the style is wonderful. Yuzuriha have done a good job.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, making me let out a yelp

I feel a hand on my shoulder, making me let out a yelp. I turn my head to see Yuzuriha. She's looking at me with an eager smile.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm not good with modeling and you know that, right?" I said. She just pat my shoulders assuringly. She gives me a bright smile.

"You'll do fine, Y/N-Chan... trust me. Please do this for your best-friend!" She said, holding her hands together in front of her, while giving me a pleading look. I let out a sigh and nod my head. I know that I can't talk out on this in any way.

"Great! Now it's your turn!" She said, turning me around to face the stage. I turn to look at her over my shoulder. She gives me thumbs up. She nods her head, signaling me to get out there. I let out a sigh and take a deep breath.

I slowly make my way out. In an instant, I can feel everyone's gaze on me. I gulp nervously but try my best to keep walking. I'm not going to lie... it's not as bad as I thought it's gonna be.

"Waahhh!!! Y/N-Sama is gorgeous!!!" Someone in the crowd yelled out. By the way the person called me, I can tell that he's one from Tsukasa's empire. I can feel my cheeks flushing in embarrassment. But I keep my head up and continue.

I turn around once I reach the end of the stage. I slowly make my way backstage. I try my best to not make a fool out of myself, because that would be embarrassing.

I let out a sigh of relief once I reached backstage. I take a seat and lean my head back. I hear Yuzuriha giggling softly. I open my eyes to look at her. She's looking at me with an amused face.

"It wasn't so bad, right?" She said. I roll my at what she said. I sit straight and crossed my arms across my chest. "Not so bad... but not gonna do anything of the sort again" I said. She pouted at what I said.

"Why?? You make a pretty good model, you know?" She said. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah, I'd much rather dance than modeling. But you know perfectly well that I dreamt to be a doctor" I said. She lifts her hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm just teasing, Y/N-Chan~" she said, gleefully. I let out a huff and stand up. "Now that the modeling thing is done. Can I change into my normal clothes? You are going to sell this one, right?" I said. She just smiles at what I said.

"Keep it... I want you to have it. Maybe one day you can wear it for Tsukasa" she said. My eyes soften at what she said. I can feel them starting to fill up with tears at the thought of my boyfriend, who's still in a cold sleep.

Yuzuriha walks over to me, gently wrapping her arms around me. I lean my head on her shoulder. She runs her hand through my hair as I try my best to control my emotions. I want you back, Tsukasa. Please come back.

*to be continued*