Chapter 37

Previously on Chapter 36

Tsukasa's eyes are closed. But he's still breathing. He is growing weaker by the seconds. "Tsukasa... please hold on. Don't leave me in this world alone... I need you" I said, in a shaky voice. Tears slowly starts to fall from my eyes. Tsukasa didn't respond to me. He turns a getting weaker. We need to find help and fast. He have to survive...

I don't want to lose him...

-Fighting-

Y/N P.O.V

I turn my head to look at Hyoga, as he approaches the two of us. "Why are you doing this, Hyoga?" I said, staring at him with a sad expression. I just don't understand, why is it so easy for someone to commit such thing. Hurting another breathing human.

"Tsukasa and I were in a complete agreement about the new world. However, I couldn't care less about his vision. He wants to create a Shangri La... while I think the new world is to thin out the useless ones. If we revive the brainless people, they'd still ended up taking everything" he said. He points his spear at Tsukasa. I freezes up, not knowing what to do. He suddenly swings his spear, sending Tsukasa away.

"Tsukasa!" I yelled out. I was about to rush towards him, when a hand grabs my wrist. I turn my head to see it's Hyoga. "What do you want?" I asked, with a shaky voice. Honestly, I'm terrified of him.

"I wouldn't hurt you, Y/N. You know why? Because I fancy you. Ever since the day Tsukasa brought you back to the headquarter, I have had my eyes set on you" he said. He leans down so we're on the same eye-level.

"In the new world... I want you to be my queen. You can rule the new world with me. The only answer I'll have is yes. Or..." he said. He turns his attention to Senku and swing his spear, slicing his bandage.

"I'm going to kill your useless ex... I know you still care for him" he said. He slice Senku's pinky finger next. "Stop it!" I yelled out. He turns to look at me and lift his free hand, placing the back of it on my cheek as he caress my skin gently. I shiver at the feeling, as I stare at him. My whole body shakes in fear.

"What do you say, hm?" He said. He starts to lean in. I don't want this, but I'm too scared to move. Just as his lips about to touch mine, I can hear a loud roar and Hyoga got pried off me.

I turn my head, realizing it's P/N. He's biting onto Hyoga's arm, pulling him away from me. I can see the anger in Hyoga's eyes. He lift his free hand and punches P/N, sending him flying off from his arm.

"You wretched animal!" He said, lifting his spear. He swings it and stabs P/N. My eyes widened in horror at what he just did. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks.

"P/N, no!!" I screamed out. I quickly stand up and rushes towards my leopard friend. I kneels down next to him. "No... please, no" I said. I place my hand on P/N's cheek.

He starts to lick the palm of my hand. He turns his head to look at me. Both of his ears are droopy, as he stares at me in sadness. His eyes slowly closes.

"No... no no no. P/N, hold on..." I said. But he didn't respond. I choke out a sob as I start to cry. I lift his head and hug it. "No..." I whispered, crying softly. I hug P/N's neck as I bury my face in his fur.

"Its just animal, Y/N... I don't see why you'd cry over such useless being..." Hyoga said. I turn my head to look at him in anger. "Don't call him that! P/N was my best friend! He understands me more than ANY human. He was always there for me! Even when I got my heart broken... he was the one who sticks by my side! And you've killed him! You're the worst!! I will NEVER be with someone like you! Just go and burn in hell, you wretched human!" I screamed at him.

He stares at me with his eyes widen a little, before they turn into a glare. He walks up to me and grabs my arms, yanking me up. He leans his face close to mine.

"You don't have much of a choice. You're going to be my Queen, whether you like it or not" he said. I just glare at him. I feel my someone grabs my free hand, and pulls me away from Hyoga. The person push me to stand behind him.

My eyes widen when I see it's Senku. He reaches down and grabs pieces of rocks. "Don't come near us! Stay away!!" He yelled out, throwing rock after rock towards Hyoga. I just stare at his back. Why'd he acted this way out of the sudden? It's not like him at all to act all frantic.

"It seem I've overestimate you, Senku-Kun. But it's too late now. You either join me... or I'll have to kill you" Hyoga said, while using his spear to block all the rocks.

"Shut up!!!" Senku yelled out, and throws a bunch of rocks at once. My eyes widened when all the stones begins to crack, and turn into swallows. They flies towards Hyoga who jumps back in surprise.

Tsukasa suddenly rushes towards him and punches him, sending him staggering a few feet backwards. But he manage to regain his balance. My eyes widen at the side of him standing.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend. I won't let you have her..." he said, standing protectively in front of Senku and I. My eyes soften as I stare at Tsukasa's back. Even in his current condition, he still tries his best to protect me... and Senku too.

"Keep a good distance, Y/N. So you don't get caught up in the fight" Senku said, turning to look at me over his shoulder. I just nod my head and rushes away. I stand by a tree, as I watch them fight.

Tsukasa starts to fight Hyoga, while all Hyoga do is block his attack. I notice Senku running off while pouring something. I know that Hyoga is paying close attention to him.

"Your 2 o'clock!" Senku yelled out. Tsukasa take a step backward and jumps. He use a branch on the tree and move out of the way as Hyoga tries to strike. I just watch as Senku kneels down on the ground. A flash can be seen as fire starts to move at a rapid speed towards Hyoga.

Hyoga takes off his cape and swings it around. His action effectively extinguish the fire. "Damn... he's a monster..." Senku said. Hyoga rushes towards Senku and stabs him in his chest.

"Senku!!" I yelled out, horrified at the sight of the man I once love getting stabbed. Senku just lay on the ground without moving. Hyoga turns to look at me and smirk. He turns his attention to Tsukasa.

I can hear what else they're talking about. Hyoga move his spear towards Tsukasa's neck to tries to hold it back. I can see some blood seeps through his wound.

"Hyoga, stop!! Don't hurt him! Please!!" I yelled out. Hyoga didn't listen to me. I notice Senku moves and starts to crawl towards Hyoga. He places his pinky on Hyoga's leg, electrocuting him.

Hyoga still stays standing as he glares at them. I can see the look of pure hatred reflecting in his eyes. He walks up to them, still holding his spear. But before he could hurt any of them, a bunch of jaguars rushes out of the forest and attacks him.

My eyes widened at the sight. I rush forward. "Stop! Don't kill him!" I yelled out. They releases Hyoga who is injured pretty bad. They turn to look at me. I froze in my spot. But neither of them make a move to hurt me. They turn around and walks up to P/N.

They gather around him and starts to lick his fur. It didn't take long for me to realize that these jaguars are P/N's family. They must have known who I was to P/N. That's why they didn't try to harm me.

I walk towards P/N and kneels down next to him. Two of jaguars leans their body on me. I gently rub their head, as I stare at P/N with sad gaze. Tears begin to stream down my cheeks, as I grief over the death of my best friend. P/N...

Thank you for everything

*to be continued*