Prologue

When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with his sisters while riding on dragon's back, many people laid down arms. Some in defeat and some in death.

Yet there were some who didnt for nothing could threaten their existence. They were called Witches of Amaris, for they ruled over night and all its aspect.

Amaris meant child of the moon. All the members of this covent or as per some say cult were women. They were extremely powerful and took energy from moon.

No one knew where they lived, or what happen to them after death. Some believe that they wouldnt die but just cease to exist. Their bodies would turn into dust overnight and that dust would flew and settle onto petals, creating new life.

Yes they were part human for their fathers or biological male who gave their sperm to create them were human but no one knew or could track the existence of the first witches. Some also believe they were part moon which was hysterical but majestic.

Every witch would only once touch a man in their whole life and that to only procreate. Just once and if they got pregnant than good fortune otherwise they would adopt a child as their own and look adter them.

These witches of Amaris would often turn to their own gender for satisfaction of their sexual needs. And it was also because they believe their bodies to be sacred enough to not be touched by men.

Since they would not often have physical relations with male, not many of them would give birth. And so once every two to three year they would have a child which would always be a girl.

And this girl like every other witch would have the ability to see in the future. Only difference would be the way she would see future.

The witches had no leader but their oldest witch who was 132 years old could see it in clouds. Another would touch the stones and see it for stones knew all the secrets. Some would zoned out to see them in air molecules while other would have to wait for rain for they could see it in rain drops.

Aelana was not much different for she could see them too but she was special because she had two ways to see them unlike other witches. She could see the visions in her dreams and also while having skin to skin contact. But its down side was that she wouldnt remember much but only broken pieces.

When Aegon I arrived with his wives and conquered westeros. It was then, when he found about the Witches of Amaris.

Aegon's sisters/wives who were brilliant warriors and advisers decided to meet the witches. They wanted the witches to serve the targaryens forever or perish. It was the ultimatum.

But the witches/oracles were not puppets so they made a deal for they knew the future. The made a deal with Aegon and his wives that the targaryens were leave them alone for even if they want, the witches couldnt serve them.

And in return the Witches would give Aegon's Great Grandson with the gift that would serve him well.

Even though Aegon was undetermined of the deal, he still agreed for they knew the future better than he ever could.

That gift was Aelana and it did serve Targaryen's well enough. For she was a sister to a Targaryen, a Friend to a targaryen, a wife to a Targaryen, she birthed Targaryen children, she cared and loved and cried and fought and killed for Targaryens. She was herself a Targaryen.

For centuries, the witches of Amaris didnt had any last names until Aelana.

Aelana had shared blood with them.
She was a Aelana Targaryen. r